💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Which streaming service do you use? Spotify or Apple Music?

Arturo

Which streaming service do you use?  

162 members have voted

1. 1. Pick one the fits best

• Spotify Premium (US/UK)
    • Apple Music (US/UK)
    • Spotify Free (US/UK)
    • I do not live in either country
    • I do not stream (US/UK)

Featured Posts

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I started off with using Spotify and then went to Apple Music, but I now use Spotify again as their user playlists etc are far superior imo

ZephyrInTheSky

Spotify Free, baby i'm a free...bitch.

:triggered: but i normally use Premium.

There can be 99 bottoms in the area but all it takes is 1 top to believe in you.

Apple Music

I made the switch from Spotify Premium because the shuffle on Spotify is awful and it was biased to the first 100 songs in a playlist or in my library.

Apple Music (iTunes feature) also has smart playlists which are PERFECT.  Having a live updating playlist of songs I have saved that I haven't heard or skipped in 10 weeks is great, it's become my turn to for work.  I just love how I find a song I like, save it and iTunes will automatically put in every playlist I've set up if it matches the rules... it's such an underrated feature to have something that sorts all of your music for you.

CatelynnMarie

Spotify Premium US. 

I prefer Spotify's interface and don't like the fact Apple Music connects with your iTunes and takes control over labeling/album art. Sorry but if I want my own album art for instrumentals/ acapellas/ unreleased, Apple Music shouldn't be trying to automatically organizing it as whatever album it's from. I have separate album art for The Fame instrumentals for example, but Apple Music saw it as another The Fame album, and categorized it as such. 

I want to love Apple Music so much because I am such an Apple stan, but those things just really irritate me 

MonsterPaws

Spotify Premium (USA, works everywhere I've traveled so far).

For students who use Apple Music in the US, I suggest switching over to Spotify. The student discount ($4.99) is the same as Apple's but you also get Hulu and Showtime included free of charge.

It's a really good deal guys. I haven't missed Apple Music since switching over, and if anything I really enjoy Spotify's playlists and charts a lot more.

Archived