Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

I believe in ASIB charts sensations

AndiGaga

Featured Posts

AndiGaga

I believe in Chart Sensations when it comes to ASIB!

And i believe in a #1 Album and at least one Top 5 Song! When i read through the comments at topics for example "Will Gags ever have a hit again" a lot of monsters are very pessimistic about a future chart hit! And we all know why... the last hit was Applause, yes Million reasons was #4 in the US but mainly because of the super bowl...

I think ASIB will surprise us all... i think we cannot even imagine what push it will bring for her carreer and for her appearance at the GP!

I'm just so full of hope and happiness 😍

Do you think so too? 😊 or do you have a more restrained thinking? :)

Greetings from Munich ❤

YaaaasGaga

I honestly think this movie is what will make her cool again with the GP and if we've seen anything from the likes of Les Miserables, La La Land, The Greatest Showman etc I think it's definitely going to be a success and potentially could produce another career defining song that will become a Gaga classic!

This is also coming from someone who's pretty pessimistic about Gaga's future chart success normally.

12 minutes ago, AndiGaga said:

My prognosis:

ASIB Soundtrack: 180.000 sold in first week

ASIB biggest hit: #3 at Billboard 

Yikes... you’re a little TOO generous..... I expect 100k-110k and a top 10 hit or maybe two. ( why did you do that, heal me, shallow ) 

AndiGaga
1 minute ago, Texasgaga said:

Yikes... you’re a little TOO generous..... I expect 100k-110k and a top 10 hit or maybe two. ( why did you do that, heal me, shallow ) 

I know im very optimistic but we will see what happens in 3 weeks 😊

Mulholland

First week is hard to predict due to a lot of factors. It's not a traditional Gaga album, there's been no lead single/radio/playlisting, we have competition... But we've also never had movie-level promotion. And soundtracks in general are performing really well these days. So it could go either way!

But I do think, in the long run, this is going to be her most successful album since BTW.

I agree with some of this. I think the album will reach #1, but probably not on debut week. As for a charting single, I think #3 might be too high... we need VERY good streaming for that. Hopefully Gaga can have another top 10 though

BornSimon

What's with people saying Million Reasons only reached #4 because of the Superbowl? I mean what is wrong with that? It's a promo spot, she sang her new song and people loved it. They didn't have to buy it and radio didn't have to play it but they did. Give both Gaga and Million Reasons some ****ing credit. Promo is promo, and the Superbowl just happens to be the best promo spot of them all where everyone performs their latest single.

AndiGaga
1 minute ago, BornSimon said:

What's with people saying Million Reasons only reached #4 because of the Superbowl? I mean what is wrong with that? It's a promo spot, she sang her new song and people loved it. They didn't have to buy it and radio didn't have to play it but they did. Give both Gaga and Million Reasons some ****ing credit. Promo is promo, and the Superbowl just happens to be the best promo spot of them all where everyone performs their latest single.

Nothing is wrong with that! It was very smart and we are glad that she promoted that fantastic song that way :) but its a fact that million reasons would have never reached top 10 without superbowl

2 minutes ago, AndiGaga said:

Nothing is wrong with that! It was very smart and we are glad that she promoted that fantastic song that way :) but its a fact that million reasons would have never reached top 10 without superbowl

This. We have to be realistic. The SB gave a huge boost.

The night sky tells all

Arizona Sky

We should note that the saturday HDD projection will be much lower than the final numbers cause the album will sell consistently throughout the week.

2 minutes ago, Enema said:

This. We have to be realistic. The SB gave a huge boost.

we all acknowledge that but it doesn't make its #4 any less credible. It was still the 4th most popular song that week in the country

Just now, BloodyMonster said:

We should note that the saturday HDD projection will be much lower than the final numbers cause the album will sell consistently throughout the week.

yup this is also important.

If you're in the United States or United Kingdom don't be talking about ASIB's chart success unless you have your Spotify Premium or Apple Music account READY to stream it all week. All month. Hell, all year.

Virgin Ryan
59 minutes ago, AndiGaga said:

I believe in Chart Sensations when it comes to ASIB!

And i believe in a #1 Album and at least one Top 5 Song! When i read through the comments at topics for example "Will Gags ever have a hit again" a lot of monsters are very pessimistic about a future chart hit! And we all know why... the last hit was Applause, yes Million reasons was #4 in the US but mainly because of the super bowl...

I think ASIB will surprise us all... i think we cannot even imagine what push it will bring for her carreer and for her appearance at the GP!

I'm just so full of hope and happiness 😍

Do you think so too? 😊 or do you have a more restrained thinking? :)

Greetings from Munich ❤

Guten Morgen aus Indonesien, Schatz :oops:

Archived