💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Help: Settle the debate - Shallow Lyrics

thehanyo

Featured Posts

thehanyo

None of the lyrics sites agree on what this lyric is during Brad's solo part on The Shallow. This is what I've always heard:

I'm fall-ing. In all the good times, I find myself a-longing for change.

But when I googled it, these are some of the different ones those lyrics websites had:

I'm fall-ing. In all the good times, I find myself along and for change.

I'm fall-ing. In all the good times, I find myself alone and [?].

Is there something else I'm not hearing? Tell me I'm right. :flutter:

I haven't listened to the leaks yet (I would but only if the quality didn't ruin the song lolz) but your lyric is the only one that makes sense. The other 2 probably aren't correct.

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

thehanyo
3 minutes ago, SpookyKid said:

isn't it I find myself longing for change?

Yeah, that's what I think. But he throws in "a" in there to make it sound more country-like. "I'm a longing for change." Like "I'm going to get a goin'"

SpookyKid
Just now, thehanyo said:

Yeah, that's what I think. But he throws in "a" in there to make it sound more country-like. "I'm a longing for change." Like "I'm going to get a goin'"

I think that just comes from the change from the F in myself and the start of the L, so it sounds like alonging, but I think the lyric is longing

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

thehanyo
9 minutes ago, SpookyKid said:

I think that just comes from the change from the F in myself and the start of the L, so it sounds like alonging, but I think the lyric is longing

It's still an extra note in the music you need to account for. People add these extra vocal sounds in lyrics all the time to make it fit the music.

Catnikko

I always thought it said "alone and"

also isn't this Bradley Cooper - Old Ways? Not the shallow

EDIT: wait that's so wierd, there's Bradley - Maybe it's time but when you used to shazam the original trailer it used to say Bradley - Old Ways :wtfga: I'm so confused

thehanyo
26 minutes ago, Unbeweavable said:

I always thought it said "alone and"

also isn't this Bradley Cooper - Old Ways? Not the shallow

EDIT: wait that's so wierd, there's Bradley - Maybe it's time but when you used to shazam the original trailer it used to say Bradley - Old Ways :wtfga: I'm so confused

Old Ways is actually the first song he sings, but it's called Maybe It's Time... Maybe it's time to let the old ways die...

Spoiler

he sings it to gay people in the movie and just thinking about it makes me VERY emotional tbh

"I'm... fall...ing..." is actually the second verse of Bradley's solo on The Shallow.

Option 1.

I've seen this trailer over 30 times (I go to the movies a lot). Believe me; my friend and I KNOW these lyrics at this point lolololol

justanothergay

It's definitely a-longing. I noticed it was wrong on that lyric site as well.

that boy that boy that boy that boy that boy That Boy THAT BOY is a MONSTER

Archived