opinion

HML or DIC

Twitter

Featured Posts

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, AJK273 said:

I reckon give me HML as an Interlude or in a medley and DIC in full if it comes down to it. Like I love HML more and think it is iconic but it is less interesting to perform than DIC and would need some major gag that lasts until the final chorus to make people love it :poot: 

What if she shorten HML and gave it a whole new visual and choreo like she did Bloody Mary at JWT. 

6 minutes ago, KING said:

What if she shorten HML and gave it a whole new visual and choreo like she did Bloody Mary at JWT. 

Like that but I don't think she shortened BM. But that I would love as well. Like I said I would love it but I just don't think the song is big enough out of others even though it is a personal favourite. 

Messy, Petty, Beautiful, Covergirl

Bloody hooker

She can perform HML first, and then perform DIC later next year. HML needs to be in the spotlight again.

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

2 hours ago, King J said:

Electric Chapel

fck me uppppp, i would go to vegas just for that song 

Rock On and A Last One For the Road 🚬

I like the song Heavy Metal Lover better than DIC. But DIC is definitely the better vocal performance. So I vote for DIC live! :party:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

DiC if only because HML works better as a studio track. It's one of those few songs of hers that just sounds better when altered (that artistic decision of hers). You don't get that live whereas DiC sounds great live because it was live instrumentation and unaltered vocals. Put plainly, Joanne's tracks tend to work better live than most of her other ones because they aren't as electronic so there isn't such a jarring difference from the studio to a performance.

KingRedd

HML.. I love the BTWB but Gaga totally used that song to relax and recover. HML needs to be a dance growling rough song. I imagine the set to look like the bar did in the Judas video

May I Read You? 😎

Archived