Bigger era: Witness VS Femme Fatale?

Mana Mahad

???  

128 members have voted

1. 1. ???

Featured Posts

Gimme More
3 hours ago, UK Monster said:

Maybe she felt threatened by the other pop girls like Gaga, Katy and Rihanna who had major success in 2009 and 2010 and 2011 and the industry changed so much between the Circus era and FF era, it must have been nerve wracking for her to try and fit into the scene that was so heavily dominated by very succesful pop girls. But Britney thrived with FF, edm really suited her and she kept it britneyesque still. I believe FF era was when Britney became a true legend.

i don't think that was a case as britney really doesn't seem to do what she does for the charts anymore, i think she just records music for the fun of it, her main focus seems to be her kids.

There were many rumours she had a second breakdown in 2010, i'm just so happy she seems to be in a much happier place now.

this is an article about the supposed second 'breakdown' 

https://www.celebitchy.com/102162/britney_spears_has_a_meltdown_at_disneyland_hacks_off_her_hair/

before/on the way to the trip she had long her then she suddenly had really badly cut shoulder length hair, i will try find the photos.

she really needed a longer break before circus even started, because it was literally only a few months after her 51/50 she was pushed back in the spotlight to promote the album and then go on a massive tour!

#JusticeForBritney ♡

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
YourCureness
15 hours ago, Bradley said:

I love both Britney and Katy but Witness is clearly more successful than both Glory and Britney Jean.

But we are not talking about Glory and Britney Jean daddy. 

raragaga

katy perry was on a roll before witness :reductive:

xoxo

KatieJudasGaga4
On 9/20/2018 at 3:52 PM, UK Monster said:

Witness was definitely bigger than Glory. I havent heard a new Britney song on the radio in the UK since Work Bitc*s radio edit Work Work sadly. I still hear Baby, Oops! Toxic and Everytime a fair bit on fm tho. And occasionally Womanizer, Scream And Shout and Piece Of Me. On a side note. Piece Of Me was big here it got to number 2 and had great longevity. The UK loved the Blackout era!!!

The US can't relate. Sadly :nooo:

Blackout is one of the best pop albums ever!

(Break the Ice is a bop!)

Nikolai Barrow

Interesting how time works. I remember back in the day people saying FF wasn't as big as Britney's label was hoping maybe in large part to how big Gaga was at the time. But FF was a huge success! 

Archived