💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kanye tell Drake,Tyson Beckford and Nick Cannon not to talk about Kim!

Kimmo

Featured Posts

Ok folks he just snapped again, the boy is spitting fire because you do not talk about his wife like that y’all :whitney:

He made some points but then you can’t throw stones at stuff that are made of glass... or something like that :ladyhaha:

Hottie Detector

RahrahWitch

Not really directed at anybody, just an observation but why are these celebrities always communicating publicly with personal stuff knowing the large followings they all have? I don't understand why you'd make that choice.

Luke78619
2 minutes ago, RahrahWitch said:

Not really directed at anybody, just an observation but why are these celebrities always communicating publicly with personal stuff knowing the large followings they all have? I don't understand why you'd make that choice.

Because they want attention :oops:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

LADYGAGASHOOCK
6 minutes ago, RahrahWitch said:

:derpga:

Spoiler

latest?cb=20131119230425

Cheap promotion and you get bonus points if you’re the victim:bon: 

RahrahWitch
7 minutes ago, monster78619 said:

5 minutes ago, LADYGAGASHOOCK said:

:derpga:

Hide contents

latest?cb=20131119230425

Cheap promotion and you get bonus points if you’re the victim:bon: 

Right, that's what first comes to mind. Stupid of me thinking it was anything other than that :ladyhaha:

Economy
29 minutes ago, RahrahWitch said:

26 minutes ago, monster78619 said:

This! Gaga does it too!

DelusionalGaga

How predictable. He always comes out and has big things to say when his new music is about to drop. Funny how he tells them to stop talking about Kim when it's exactly what he was hoping for. 

Economy
29 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

We need receipts or it didn’t happen :neyde:

There's been many times on twitter she tweeted stuff I thought could easily have been sent no publicly. I don't remember specifics because it's not important enough that I kept any tabs on it

Archived