💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Which of these ARTPOP songs is your fave

Disnalex

Which of these ARTPOP songs is you favorite?  

88 members have voted

1. 1. Which ARTPOP song is your favorite?

• G.U.Y
    • Venus
    • Sexxx Dreams
    • Do What U Want
    • Applause

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/23/2018 at 10:02 PM

Featured Posts

raragaga

i choose guy.. but i honestly feel like the song ARTPOP doesn't get enough credit. that's one of my faves on the album

xoxo

ElectricChapelR

I think Venus is incomparable. It's so complex and experimental, I remember I was rolling on the floor in serotonin when I first listened to it in my headphones.

Super hard to choose between Applause and DWUW cuz tbh they're both in my Top 5 all time Gaga songs but ultimately Applause wins slightly

Sex Dreams is also a bop that deserved SO MUCH MORE

MonsterOfSpain
4 minutes ago, Darius Dubreu said:

I think Venus is incomparable. It's so complex and experimental, I remember I was rolling on the floor in serotonin when I first listened to it in my headphones.

I remember my first listen to all of these, such great memories :flutter: They still leave me as shooketh as the first time

But damn DWUW sounds SO damn fresh and cool these days, she seriously needs to re-release it and make it #1 :music: 

MonsterOfSpain
1 minute ago, Indyl said:

Super hard to choose between Applause and DWUW cuz tbh they're both in my Top 5 all time Gaga songs but ultimately Applause wins slightly

Sex Dreams is also a bop that deserved SO MUCH MORE

SAME, like it changes between Applause and DWUW for me all the time, actually I'd put half of ARTPOP in my top 10 all time Gaga songs lmao. :vegas:

1 minute ago, MonsterOfSpain said:

SAME, like it changes between Applause and DWUW for me all the time, actually I'd put half of ARTPOP in my top 10 all time Gaga songs lmao. :vegas:

me too! applause dwuw sex dreams GUY are all #1-worthy imo they are BOPS

Archived