Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Andrea Bocelli?

Schizophonic

Featured Posts

Schizophonic

Hey Guys,

as we know, ususally we can find some connections between her plans/projects and the interviews she is doing at the time.

She spoke a few times about Andrea Bocelli now, in the Vogue video, in this one and somewhere else (i add if i find it).

650x375_stevie-wonder_1491909.jpg

Do u think that means something?

Is she planning on working with him? Has she already done work with him? Will he become another "Tony" for her?

Would u like to see that?

Here two of his most famous songs:

and two recent ones:

Opinions please!

Ed Sheeran wrote a song for the new Andrea Bocelli's album, maybe he asked her to collab? I don't know, I hope so!

MESS! BB just showed the tracklist of his new album and Gaga isn't on it. 

6 hours ago, ShayCristoforo said:

A song in Italian would be a great side project imo

OMG I could die.

I imagine her singing neapolitan songs like this one (in a pop style of course). Many of them are beautiful melodies... :heart:

It would be basically an album in which she can use her "Sound of Music" voice :firega:

I'm a real Fire CRRRACKERRR

ShayCristoforo
22 hours ago, DrewPa said:

OMG I could die.

I imagine her singing neapolitan songs like this one (in a pop style of course). Many of them are beautiful melodies... :heart:

It would be basically an album in which she can use her "Sound of Music" voice :firega:

Thought just crossed my mind for an Italian Christmas album. Maybe that's way off the mark, but im here for it lmao. With a special like her Thanksgiving special, but in Italy. Singing Tu Scendi Dalle Stelle at the table. :heart:

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Chromatigaga29

That would be so cool!

Fun Fact: In 7th grade me and 5 other kids got to sing on a song for his Spanish Christmas Album. Super nice guy! Would be so cool if I could say we both sang with him!!!

Where is it Candy?

He has a album coming this fall so it would be great if we have a another collab apart of IWYL, and ASIB

Sarah also has a new album, Hymn, coming Nov. 9:giveup:

On 9/20/2018 at 8:27 AM, Schizophonic said:

Schizophonic

by the way, she mentioned that she wants to sing "opera" as well.

could be fun with a heavy boysnoize beat under it.

Archived