💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Should Gaga Ever Do TV Again?

TheodoreRx

Featured Posts

TheodoreRx

After Gaga is in A Star Is Born should she be open to doing tv roles as well? Is it a step backwards if ASIB does well? I am wondering this right now and am wondering what you guys think. 

There’s several actors who are successful in both fields. However, I would like Gaga to do more films.

Filming for a TV season takes up a lot of time.

BlahForever1

While television, and actors from television series, may not have had the same 'prestige' as film stars in previous decades, the rise of cable networks and streaming platforms have allowed television shows to actually be more experimental and creative than films, and thus offers actors lots of potential roles to shine in. I would love to see Gaga on a television show, but ideally it would be on another cable network show or a Netflix original series. 

I love Gaga as an entertainer so much that I'm down for any project she decides. Film? Television? Vegas? Jazz album? Doesn't matter what it is; I'm going to be excited. Plus, if Gaga does another television show it does mean that potentially we'll get to see Gaga once a week on our television/laptop screens!

PlastiscGuy
11 minutes ago, LeJudas said:

A series like Shameless would be amazing to see Gaga in.

Omg yessss :kara: imagine Gaga playing Fiona :nooo:

PG.

Yes. Specifically she should do a non Muppet related Holiday Special from Carnegie Hall or something. Win a few Variety Special Emmys. Less competition and we get a broadcast concert out of it.

QueenChromatix

She MUST be back on TV to receive Emmy oneday and collect all these EGOT stuff

QUEEN CHROMATIX 🌈

TV shows are not seen as less than movies anymore. A lot of renowned actors and directors from the cinema industry have been doing TV these past years. So it wouldn't be a step backwards at all.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

6 hours ago, ssslyboy said:

No.  She should make studio albums instead.

It’s easy for her to do all 3 you know. And space the projects out. Quite frankly I’d love to see Gaga do more TV. Hour episodes, 13 or more per season. We’ll get so much GAGA that we can barely handle, and then an album drops the following year.

I don’t see how you can wanna put her in creative box and just chug out music albums. You’re probably one of them people who cries to Lord heavens when LG6 turns out to be a heavy metal album simply because you still can’t comprehend the type of artist Gaga is 😂

Archived