šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kelly Clarkson Talk Show Begins Fall 2019 on NBC

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23
2 minutes ago, Pablo said:

Good for her, but this seems kinda random.

Ā 

She's co-hosted Hoda and Kathie-Lee a lot throughout the past few years and people really loved her on it. So i'm pretty sure that's where it all developed from

migamiga

Sheā€™s definitely got the personality for it! But it makes me a little sad cause it seems like sheā€™s gonna focus more on that and less on musicĀ 

I can actually see this working. Her personality could work in daytime talk show television land. I'll check it out just to see what I think. Ā 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Bloody hooker

Steve Harvey is being canceledĀ :saladga:

Thisļ»æ mutual gaze was a ā€œlonging to touchā€ or a "pre-coitus" stare.ļ»æ

holy scheisse

I actually love this!! Nice career move for her, I hope she takes guests on the show and interviews them. I'd love to see her interview other musicians!

CautiousLurker

That's actually pretty neat, I like her personality so this is something I could see myself getting into... so long as it's posted on youtubeĀ :selena:

Also, I'd like to sayĀ Steve Harvey got what he deserves but he deserves so much worseĀ :madge:

That is new. Hope it is going good for her. Her energy reminds me with Rachael Ray a little so I am not sureĀ how people would receive that. Talk show is quite difficult business. Especially with lots of options. So many have failed, not just Steve Harvey. To name some:Ā RuPaul, Queen Latifah, Wanda Sykes, George Lopez, Khloe Katdashian, Kris Jenner,Ā and Katie Couric failed.

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Teal Ambition

Love this idea and really not surprised. She has such a great personality and it's perfect for a talk show. I'll definitely be watching :)Ā 

ā–Œā”‚ā–ˆā•‘ā–Œā•‘ā–Œā•‘ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ā•‘ā–Œā•‘ā–Œā•‘ā–ˆā”‚ā–Œ

Archived