đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Cardi B and Travis Scott Will Perform At Super Bowl

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

EDIT: TO CLARIFY....they will be GUESTS of Maroon 5. Not the main acts. (i.e. Nicki, M.I.A., LMFAO & Cee Lo at Madonna's Super Bowl)

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are they even performers? Can they provide anything other than shimmying and blurting into a mic occasionally.

Personally I don't really mind them, but they don't appear to be capable of doing something worthy of a Superbowl performance. But who knows, I don't want to be negative

Mulholland

The episode of Queen Radio that follows this (if it actually happens, because let's be honest) will be one for the record books.

But hey, at least Maroon 5 know they can't carry a show by themselves and are inviting the people responsible for keeping them relevant these days.

Sneaky Oliver

Kind of too early yeah but remember the LMFAO guys were on that stage in 2012 :messga: 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

TheAlpha
9 minutes ago, LeJudas said:

Are they even performers? Can they provide anything other than shimmying and blurting into a mic occasionally.

Personally I don't really mind them, but they don't appear to be capable of doing something worthy of a Superbowl performance. But who knows, I don't want to be negative

If I’m not mistaking, Travis Scott likes to use stage props for his performances.

You know this is just my opinion, right?

I don't know why people are saying it's too early? They're just gonna be guests lol. Did y'all forget LMFAO, Nicki Minaj, Jessica Simpson, Nelly, N Sync, Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera and many others also performed really early in their careers?

Andrea B
6 minutes ago, lairofhk said:

It took Gaga a decade to do that, and Cardi just needed a year? :awkney:

cardi will be just a guest, Gaga was the main act

TheAlpha

We know how this is gonna end.. Just like for Coldplay in 2016, Cardi and Travis will steal Maroon 5’s spotlight lol

You know this is just my opinion, right?

Archived