💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

So many standouts on ASIB

Ronlop

Featured Posts

I heard a few leaks ( I couldn't help it) and there are so many standouts on ASIB OST, it really sounds promising from what I've heard.

I Don't Know What Love Is (:giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup:) , Look What I Found, I'll Never Love Again, Shallow, Always Remember Us This Way.

I also heard a snippet from "Why Did You Do That" and "Hair Body Face" but for some reason I didn't like how Bubblegum Pop that sounded askjjka But I'll wait to hear the full thing.

We are not ready :nooo::nooo::nooo:

The BPD Monster
10 minutes ago, Ronlop said:

I won't share leaks! 

Thank u :flop: and if I ask and tell u why I need them earlier I'll receive another WP so nvm

5 minutes ago, Lucisgaga said:

Why you making a thread about this if you won't share leaks tho lol bye 

read the title again if its that hard to understand. đŸ€ŠđŸ»â€â™‚ïžit aint about sharing leaks

Just now, Rio said:

read the title again if its that hard to understand. đŸ€ŠđŸ»â€â™‚ïžit aint about sharing leaks

It's not hard to understand, what's the point of listening to leaks, then posting your opinion of them, and not sharing with other people who wanna listen to? It's not hard to understand :rip:

Luv u Sum

I knowwww! This is going to be such a great timeless album from her!! It doesnt sound like a musical soundtrack it's a real genuine standalone body of work and I Liiiiive :firega:

Luv u Sum
3 minutes ago, chun li said:

but sis what leaked? the studio versions or film recordings? read the whole previous thread and didn't get it

Film recordings

ThunderSwallow

So far my favorite is Always remember us this way

heal me kinda lost in the chorus due to the heavy beat and screaming 

and why did u do that is kinda really really good in the verse with those Chinese instrumentals but I just wish the chorus could be more, I don’t know what to say, just can’t put the verse and chorus together 

and another song I heard a snippet is is that alright or HbF? The per chorus is kind of reminding me the PI bridge...which is good 

And look forward to the extend version of I will never love again 

Awrah999

Always Remember Us This Way is a piano soft rock ballad MASTERPIECE. It’s a timeless song with an earworm of a melody and beautiful lyrics; it reminds me of some of Elton John’s best tracks but with Gaga’s unparalleled vocals. The way her voice starts out soft and sweet, almost drowsy, then lifts up to her falsetto and as the song goes on, her voice is so well-controlled and ramps up with the piano until she goes all out like the bad bitch she is at the end. The versatility in texture of her voice is so impressive in this song, and the songwriting is the strongest it’s ever been in her career.

I’ll Never Love Again: just a beautiful track laced with spine-chilling falsetto runs. In the context of the film, it’ll bring the floodgates to all the GP who have been lured in to see it. Gaga has really developed her falsetto and she blows it out of the water in this track.

The Shallow: Bradley and Gaga sound so good together. I love how Gaga starts out singing tame and unsure and then the bridge just rips you a new one out of no where. The power and vibrato in her voice gives me chills everytime; I can’t wait to hear this in a Dolby theater and cream my recliner seat :huntyga:

I’ve only heard a small clip of Look What I Found but based on that snippet, the rhythmic piano playing and soulful sound in her voice are truly impressive. It reminds me of a Billy Joel track, and I can see Gaga killing this in a small Lower East Side piano bar as much as she would in a massive stadium.

Der Meister

I only heard Why Did you Do That, she kinda yells at it too much, but I guess that's how Ally sings. But it's a great song nonetheless and I'm sure it's gonna be played at the gay clubs xD

Archived