💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Jessica Lange on AHS Apocalypse set

monketsharona

Featured Posts

ugh QUEENS :nooo: you guys can't even imagine how much joy does this picture give me

they are going to give the gays all they want :diane:

... and now i just sit in silence.

8 minutes ago, ND4 said:

Does this mean we might actually get a half decent season?:huntyga:

Hotel, Roanoke, and Cult were pretty good, but Sarah Paulson can't carry the show on her back forever.

bloody g

I love these women with all my heart they deserve the world :wub:

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

monketsharona

Jessica Lange, Sarah Paulson, Kathy Bates, Frances Conroy and Lily Rabe are the best actresses AHS ever had ! So glad they are all involved this year ! :heart:

16 minutes ago, ND4 said:

Does this mean we might actually get a half decent season?:huntyga:

No it means Ryan Murphy is using Jessica Lange to bring in ratings while she's in one scene for a couple of minutes

monketsharona
18 minutes ago, Dawson said:

No it means Ryan Murphy is using Jessica Lange to bring in ratings while she's in one scene for a couple of minutes

Honestly that is ****ing disrespecful towards Ryan Murphy AND Jessica Lange.

Jessica Lange never forced herself to appear anywhere and Ryan Murphy never used anybody 'especially Jessica Lange). Jessica Lange won a Tony Awards, Emmy Awards and Golden Globes on projects made by Ryan Murphy.

Don't forget Ryan Murphy is also the first one who gave Lady Gaga a chance to grow as an actress and believed in her. That resulted with her winning a Golden Globe.

So please stop being shady about everything that doesn't involve Lady Gaga. That's tiring. 

Jessica Lange makes me love characters I should loathe but she brings such depth and emotional beats to each person she plays that it's hard to not relate in some form. 

White Sister Jude is a tremendous fave of mine, dare I say Fiona Goode may have been my ultimate. It's hard to say really. 

Hell, I understood Fiona. How much do you risk to save yourself, to live, to BE? She brings a full blown character study to her characters. And I always say she doesnt act...she dances. Its like watching a dance. 

I dont care if she is on for 5 episodes or 5 seconds, I will laugh and clap when she appears.  

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Giorno Giovanna
13 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Honestly that is ****ing disrespecful towards Ryan Murphy AND Jessica Lange.

Jessica Lange never forced herself to appear anywhere and Ryan Murphy never used anybody 'especially Jessica Lange). Jessica Lange won a Tony Awards, Emmy Awards and Golden Globes on projects made by Ryan Murphy.

Don't forget Ryan Murphy is also the first one who gave Lady Gaga a chance to grow as an actress and believed in her. That resulted with her winning a Golden Globe.

So please stop being shady about everything that doesn't involve Lady Gaga. That's tiring. 

yas baby, scald us with that burning tea of truth of yours'

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

Tom Nook
16 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Honestly that is ****ing disprespecful towards Ryan Murphy AND Jessica Lange.

tumblr_inline_oysp5lmGIE1r9ygfb_540.gif

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Archived