💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Imagine Dragons - Zero

Damon

Featured Posts

The new single from the motion picture "Ralph Breaks the Internet" is out and it's a bop!

Lowkey reminds me of the pre-Night Visions era :nooo: love it

... and now i just sit in silence.

Head Empty
20 minutes ago, Antonoff said:

Lowkey reminds me of the pre-Night Visions era :nooo: 

I just said the exact same to a friend of mine :udidnt:.

The lyrics hit me hard in a few places. Was listening to the song on my way home after work and I almost ended up crying in my car :sweat:. It really reminded me of high school, which is apparently exactly what Dan sas inspired by when writing this:

CyanLights
11 minutes ago, HausOfMark said:

@CyanLights Thoughts?

Hmm im honesta torn on this one. I absolutely love the lyrics and the subject and the bridges are great, but the melody of the chorus is kinda falling flat for me tbh. Hbu? 

HausOfMark
Just now, CyanLights said:

Hmm im honesta torn on this one. I absolutely love the lyrics and the subject and the bridges are great, but the melody of the chorus is kinda falling flat for me tbh. Hbu? 

same. lol Its a good song but its like.. something is missing but I still enjoy it.

-Mark

CyanLights
Just now, HausOfMark said:

same. lol Its a good song but its like.. something is missing but I still enjoy it.

I agreed, its missing that "umf" for me. It still fun to listen to and considering its for a Disney movie its fun :) 

HausOfMark
18 hours ago, CyanLights said:

I agreed, its missing that "umf" for me. It still fun to listen to and considering its for a Disney movie its fun :) 

Yeah that’s what I said to my wife. It’s a Disney song and just has that Disney touch and to not a signature ID song 

-Mark

Archived