game

Kingdom Hearts III [Master Thread]

Logan

Featured Posts

Kingdom%20Hearts%203%20Premiere%20Key%20

Release date: January 29, 2019

Purchasing & Bonuses

Spoiler

Purchase here -  https://www.amazon.com/Kingdom-Hearts-III-PlayStation-4/dp/B07DJZB39M?th=1

Box Art: 

KH3_3D_Boxshot_Prelim_PS4_icon.png

Box%20Art.jpg

Deluxe Edition:

91SVLf1YmhL.AC_SL1500_.jpg

Story

Spoiler

Through countless adventures across many worlds in his long battle against the darkness, Sora, once a little boy who only dreamed worlds beyond his island even existed, has grown up to a dashing young man. Now he is realizing that that battle has played out exactly as Master Xehanort had planned, and the second Keyblade War, the final struggle between light and dark, looms ahead. To counter the overwhelming darkness, Sora and his friends must gather the seven guardians of light. His best friend Riku and King Mickey seek out a battle-scarred Keyblade wielder, while Sora, Donald, and Goofy set off on a journey to find “the Key to Return Hearts.” Never-before-featured Disney worlds set the stage for another daring adventure to save the universe!

Chosen by the Keyblade, he is the one whose heart’s light never fails to shine as a beacon of hope.

Sora, the brave hero chosen by the Keyblade, has always had a strong sense of justice. Through his many battles against darkness, he has grown and learned about the world immensely. Drawn to his light, many friends have lent him their support and granted him their powers to counter the darkness: Riku, the childhood friend he grew up with on Destiny Islands; Donald and Goofy, the two comrades with whom he has shared his adventures from the very beginning; and King Mickey, who unfailingly supports Sora with his own mighty strength. As the world becomes enveloped in another battle against darkness, the Keyblade wielder and his friends must rise up against Master Xehanort and thwart his plot to incite another Keyblade War.

Game/Gameplay Trailers:

Spoiler

Recap of the story so far:

Spoiler

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, chun li said:

it looks good for a game i've been waiting all my childhood for

this new utada hikari song tho... :ladyhaha:

I've grown to love it :shrug:

codymonster

I was SOOO impressed with the latest trailer. I've been a huge fan for years and have been replaying the **** out of all the remakes. Can't wait for it to be released :cryga:

• 2 weeks later...
Benji

I've been playing through the HD remasters recently.  I forgot just HOW GOOD the fighting mechanics are in 2.

7 hours ago, Benji said:

I've been playing through the HD remasters recently.  I forgot just HOW GOOD the fighting mechanics are in 2.

Yeah the combat is extremely fluid and just flows nicely. Playing KH1 or Birth By Sleep after playing KH2 is just intolerable. 

• 1 month later...
Glittertinks

Why haven't I seen this thread earlier??? Kingdom Hearts is a big part of my life... I am not ready for what might happen in KH3... 

1 hour ago, Glittertinks said:

Why haven't I seen this thread earlier??? Kingdom Hearts is a big part of my life... I am not ready for what might happen in KH3... 

I think we are going to have a main character death :giveup: 

Archived