💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Kingdom Hearts III [Master Thread]

Logan

Featured Posts

19 minutes ago, LibraOctober98 said:

Do you like the game? I think it's good but like... I just want to play you know? Without 30 minute cutscenes? That's why it took 14 years I guess

I accept things with their flaws. As long as the good outweighs the bad, its going to be a good game.

We all know the 14 year thing is a joke. I mean we all know i it is. Te last game we had was... 0.2.

14 minutes ago, Glittertinks said:

I really like the pictures you have taken :flower:

I loved this game, but I still have to do a bunch of post game stuff now. I have a hard time returning to the game after that ending :cryga:

I still haven't watched the epilogue because I wanna patch my game and watch it like a normal person.

F*uck Nier Automata Ending D yeah. But I''m not doing that to KH3.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

YASSSSSSSS SPACE CAT

352-4ma-Xi-Do.png

Space Cat and Fatcat team up in the sequel!

Well apparently I need to play the mobile game now because it's now going to be relevant in terms of future games :saladga:

thunderzap00
39 minutes ago, Logan said:

Well apparently I need to play the mobile game now because it's now going to be relevant in terms of future games :saladga:

Yeah there are some HUGE connections if you've been keeping up with the Union X story - also the secret reports you get from the battle gates have INSANE suggestions and details as to where the story is going next ... I'm super excited

if yall have any questions I can do my best to provide some rationales - I'm pretty well versed in the lore as complex as it is - it does make sense if you put it all together thus far with only some  things not yet revealed fully 

16 minutes ago, thunderzap00 said:

Yeah there are some HUGE connections if you've been keeping up with the Union X story - also the secret reports you get from the battle gates have INSANE suggestions and details as to where the story is going next ... I'm super excited

if yall have any questions I can do my best to provide some rationales - I'm pretty well versed in the lore as complex as it is - it does make sense if you put it all together thus far with only some  things not yet revealed fully 

Spoiler

Basically, the extent of my knowledge is the Dandelions are going to take place of the Foretellers after the Keyblade War to preserve the light/rebuild the world? Also, their memories are erased so they don't remember the Keyblade War and make the same mistakes? And one of the Dandelion members was murdered so now there is a traitor in their midst? 

Am I way off? :rip: 

thunderzap00
4 hours ago, Logan said:
  Hide contents

Basically, the extent of my knowledge is the Dandelions are going to take place of the Foretellers after the Keyblade War to preserve the light/rebuild the world? Also, their memories are erased so they don't remember the Keyblade War and make the same mistakes? And one of the Dandelion members was murdered so now there is a traitor in their midst? 

Am I way off? :rip: 

Spoiler

Yeap - you basically got the gist. The only thing off is that Ava choose 5 people from the dandelions to become the new foretellers - Skuld, Ephemer, Lauriam, Ventus, and Strilitizia. However, Strilitizia is killed (we don't know by who yet and she was Lauriam's sister). Then Brain takes her place as the 5th foreteller. 

I don't know how far you are im KH3 but if you haven't beaten it then read no farther. 

When Sora goes to The Final World if speak to one of the papou fruit a cutscene will trigger where a soul who is trapped there is waiting for a loved one to regain their memories to come and save her. A lot of people believe this is either Strilitizia or Ava. And the girl that Axel and Saix talk about in the secret reports (as well as cutscenes) people believe that girl was either Ava or Skuld. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived