💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Kingdom Hearts III [Master Thread]

Logan

Featured Posts

11 hours ago, Knife said:

3) Are there any Final Fantasy characters in this game? Haven't seen any, but I'm still in the early game.

Almost to Arendalle and haven't seen any. I'm assuming they're in Radiant Bastion. 

However Tetsuya Nomura has said that Final Fantasy characters were padding for Sora and the gang until they could build up a proper cast. 

Which, with KH3, they have. 

Though I'm surprised. I figured they'd shove in Lightning at Olympus. They love kissing her ass. 

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Soo I don't have PS4 or XBox so I think I'll play the game in the next years when the PS4 will be cheaper, anyway, so do you guys like the game? what score would you give it? is it meeting your expectations?

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Just now, River said:

Soo I don't have PS4 or XBox so I think I'll play the game in the next years when the PS4 will be cheaper, anyway, so do you guys like the game? what score would you give it? is it meeting your expectations?

I would give it 90% honestly. It's my favorite game of the whole series. 

Just now, Logan said:

I would give it 90% honestly. It's my favorite game of the whole series. 

wow good so hear that!

You know after 13 years, I was so scared that the game will disappoint the fans.. I'm happy that you're enjoying it!

Hopefully, maybe, pleeease, it'll come to the Switch along the remastered 1-2:pray:

PrinceOfTheStorm
15 minutes ago, River said:

wow good so hear that!

You know after 13 years, I was so scared that the game will disappoint the fans.. I'm happy that you're enjoying it!

Hopefully, maybe, pleeease, it'll come to the Switch along the remastered 1-2:pray:

I mean, Noruma said they could consider a Switch release awhile back once the game is released, sooo

signing out

2 minutes ago, ZacharyMonster said:

I mean, Noruma said they could consider a Switch release awhile back once the game is released, sooo

crossing my joy cons :pray:

7 hours ago, Why am I on GGD said:

This might be a good spot to find some ingredients :koons:

That, and them spotting lucky emblems that are far away or hidden. :koons:

10 hours ago, River said:

crossing my joy cons :pray:

You better hope they don't pull a Final Fantasy XV, and release a "Kingdom Hearts III Pocket Edition." :ladyhaha:

The secret movie came out today and I'm trying to get through this game so I don't get spoiled :ohno:

PrinceOfTheStorm
31 minutes ago, Logan said:

The secret movie came out today and I'm trying to get through this game so I don't get spoiled :ohno:

Ooh.

I’m close to finishing so I’ll try to aim for that next. :vegas:

signing out

15 minutes ago, ZacharyMonster said:

Ooh.

I’m close to finishing so I’ll try to aim for that next. :vegas:

Don't spoil it :giveup: 

Lextyr97

I watched the secret movie and honestly you won’t spoil anything from the game. I haven’t beaten Kingdom Hearts 3 and I still have absolutely no idea what the hell happened and everyone in the comments (including those who’ve beaten the game or seen the end) have no idea what it meant

3 minutes ago, TylerBR97 said:

I watched the secret movie and honestly you won’t spoil anything from the game. I haven’t beaten Kingdom Hearts 3 and I still of absolutely no idea what the hell happened and everyone in the comments (including those who’ve beaten the game or seen the end) have no idea what it meant

Usually, the secret movies require you to have a context of the game it's referring to. Like KH2 secret ending with Terra, Aqua and Ventus; We had no idea who they were at the time. I'm sure it will become more clear later on, but I'm glad it apparently doesn't spoil anything for KH3 itself. 

I really have no idea how this game is going to end, it's giving me anxiety. I'm at my desk job and I'm forcing myself to stay off Reddit. 

Archived