• Last Reply
shoful
15 minutes ago, Logan said:

We've waited so long. It's finally happening :woot:

I know 13 years later 😭😂😂. Im counting down the hours

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Just now, shoful said:

I know 13 years later 😭😂😂. Im counting down the hours

I have deleted my YouTube app and everything. I've tried so hard to avoid any spoilers :giveup: 

Head Empty
5 hours ago, Logan said:

I get it tonight! No spoilers - What are your first impressions? Is it good? 

To be honest the first hour or two of gameplay felt a little shaky to me, which had me worried for a sec. It was probably because I was still getting used to some changes. But now that I've had 17+ hours of play it all worked out and the game is feeling really great.

It definitely has some series highlights in terms of worlds (so far), but I won't spoil which :ally:

The disc is in my PS4 right now. #WeDidItKids

Also, I am not ever canceling my Amazon pre-order to pick up the game earlier at Gamestop. I was surrounded by all these smelly anime nerds at every corner. There was no escape. I won’t be made to suffer like that again. :saladga:

I have never been so happy for a game. In. My. Life. 

Also, that opening Darksider Battle? Can we just have that forever?

tomsches

They have to release this on the switch... I don't want to buy a console for one game :crossed:

I'm thinking of picking this up, but I barely have any experience outside of playing KH on the 3DS for a bit. Would I be able to jump into the game instantly?

32 minutes ago, tomsches said:

They have to release this on the switch... I don't want to buy a console for one game :crossed:

It'd be an obvious purchase if it were on the Switch tbh. I don't play my PS4 much since I'm spending more time on the Switch, so a port would be amazing

shoful
2 hours ago, Logan said:

Only a few hours in but oh my god it’s so beautiful and they are acknowledging every game :giveup: 

ITS SO BEAUTIFUL. I just had to put it diwn. Its 3:30 am. I’ll be back on in like 7 hours 😅

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

4 hours ago, tthen said:

I'm thinking of picking this up, but I barely have any experience outside of playing KH on the 3DS for a bit. Would I be able to jump into the game instantly?

It'd be an obvious purchase if it were on the Switch tbh. I don't play my PS4 much since I'm spending more time on the Switch, so a port would be amazing

Helxig

I'm crying so hard inside because I've been waiting over 13 years (like half my life) for this game, and now that I'm an adult my broke ass can't afford a PS4 and I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Archived