Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

UPDATE ;Sims senior Not watching ASIB

LadyLuca

Featured Posts

LadyLuca

https://mobile.twitter.com/SimGuruGrant/status/1041417548321894400

Never liked Grant anyways. Whats this! Better watch ASIB Rodiek! Get him sistrens

I wanted my sims to have rah rah moves but guess that aint goin to happen

His answer

Spoiler

Still love sims tho....

Spoiler

Eventhough its a waste of money

Spoiler

im not overreacting 

For those who dont know Grant Rodiek is like the boss of sims games since sometime. Hes in charge of what the game will be. 

Spoiler

Nobody cares? prob.... but I wanted to see if some simmers are here- since Lady gaga sims 2/3 videos were a thing some time ago

He was probably one of the ones who decided to take away the open world element of the sims 3 that made it so amazing and took us back to the sims 1 with its loading screens etc 

Sims suck since 3. EA ruined every good game they had and now they're under criminal investigation. Karma be like "What's good sis?"

I love The Sims 2, I have been playing that for years and years :firega:

But I'm confused about your post... Are you saying someone makes Gaga content for TS, but they aren't planning to make anything for ASIB? Oh well. I'd rather you share some of their Gaga content than just make a thread saying they aren't making something.

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

The Sims was good only when you could mod them with real under parts :selena:

Edit: oh god, you can do it again and it even more realistic :air:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

I loooved The Sims but The Sims 4...

Such a gay game :oops:

Gaygayme

Lady Gaygay

Follow every rainbow till you find your dream

Bloody hooker
1 hour ago, WohnJayne said:

He was probably one of the ones who decided to take away the open world element of the sims 3 that made it so amazing and took us back to the sims 1 with its loading screens etc 

I was beyond disappointed when they announced that. I was afraid that the Sims 4 would crash as much as the Sims 2 did with the loading screen.

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

19 minutes ago, Bloody hooker said:

I was beyond disappointed when they announced that. I was afraid that the Sims 4 would crash as much as the Sims 2 did with the loading screen.

Ahh yes I remember the days, having to manually reboot my PC knowing all my progress would be lost to the wind. 

Archived