💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Robyn's new album Honey will be released 26th of October

OliverViennese

Featured Posts

OliverViennese

At long last, Robyn has announced her first new solo album since 2010’s Body Talk. Honey is out October 26 via her own label Konichiwa and Interscope. It features her recent single “Missing U” as well as the long-awaited track “Honey,” an early version of which appeared last year on HBO’s “Girls.” Check out the cover art and her release announcement video below.

The new album features contributions from Metronomy’s Joseph Mount, longtime collaborator Klas Ålund, Kindess’ Adam Bainbridge, Mr. Tophat, and Zhala. In a statement, Robyn described Honey as “this sweet place, like a very soft ecstasy.” She continued: “I danced a lot when I was making it. I found a sensuality and a softness that I don’t think I was able to use in the same way before. Everything just became softer.”

Back in February, Robyn revealed that her new album would arrive “some time this year honey.” She later shared more details on it during a talk at Red Bull Music Academy Festival. Since then, she’s shared a short film for “Missing U.” Earlier this month, she put out a casting call for a new music video (Honey!!!!! (thesong)).

source: Pitchfork

This will be the album cover:

Robyn-Honey.png

https://www.last.fm/user/derOlliM

Regina George

OMG I THOUGHT you were talking about Robyn Fenty aka Rihanna and I BROKE MY HIP. :messga:

Vitleysingur

My life is not complete without Dancing on My Own and Indestructible

I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR YEARS:madge:

Dreams of you and me are in the dirt.

Over 8 YEARS!!!  I'm so excited.  It's literally felt like an eternity. I pray she tours the states again ...I swore after the last show that my energy level was so zapped that IDK if I could handle another one of her raves. But 8 years did the trick and I'm ready.  Hahaha

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

And I LOVE the album cover. So much different than the robotic Body Talk covers. This is more human, more sensual....ahhhhh.  

OliverViennese
5 minutes ago, That J said:

Lol we posted at the same time.  MODS just delete mine!! 

3 minutes ago, That J said:

Over 8 YEARS!!!  I'm so excited.  It's literally felt like an eternity. I pray she tours the states again ...I swore after the last show that my energy level was so zapped that IDK if I could handle another one of her raves. But 8 years did the trick and I'm ready.  Hahaha

Oh I did not see that. But: Taste! 

That cover is EVERYTHING!

Giorno Giovanna

Dat moment when I enter this thread (on mobile) and the ad above the thread title is about Manuka Honey

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

DelusionalGaga
6 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

OMG I THOUGHT you were talking about Robyn Fenty aka Rihanna and I BROKE MY HIP. :messga:

Did you really though? No one has ever addressed her as Robyn Fenty here :emma:

OliverViennese
1 minute ago, ToughHooker said:

Dat moment when I enter this thread (on mobile) and the ad above the thread title is about Manuka Honey

:nooo::toofunny:

3 minutes ago, OliverViennese said:

Oh I did not see that. But: Taste! 

That cover is EVERYTHING!

Oh ur fine. Yours is nicer. I was hurrying lmao 

That cover omg.  The way she describes the album. 8 years. Missing U. My heart!!!    Taste indeed.  :kara:

OliverViennese
10 minutes ago, That J said:

Oh ur fine. Yours is nicer. I was hurrying lmao 

That cover omg.  The way she describes the album. 8 years. Missing U. My heart!!!    Taste indeed.  :kara:

Also, that she already shot the music video for Honey (song) yesterday in London. Can't wait!

I love Honey. I've loved it the second it was featured in that Girls-episode credits, I adored the live performance and the moment it drops and the moment I will be able to listen to it on all streaming sites - it will be a bit surreal!

Regina George
19 minutes ago, DelusionalGaga said:

Did you really though? No one has ever addressed her as Robyn Fenty here :emma:

I did though.. And that is not true :cryga: This is where I learned her real name because some user kept calling her Robyn Fenty

Archived