Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Overwatch

WORLDofGAGA

Featured Posts

WORLDofGAGA

Hi all, I know it’s a bit early but I  was wondering who’s looking forward to the next overwatch Halloween event and what characters you’d like to see with new skins/cosmetics and if so what would they be? Also is there anything else you’re looking forward to about the event? 

‘The new demon hunter sombra looks awesome, but you need a blizzcon pass to get it....

personally i would love Moria to have an Halloween skin, like maleficent or morticia Addams

@W0RLDofGAGA

yessss a Moira skin would be fantastic, she doesnt really have any good ones except for her blackwatch one, imo.

Also i wouldn't mind seeing a new Brig skin that's halloween themed too.

WORLDofGAGA
19 minutes ago, kontikki said:

yessss a Moira skin would be fantastic, she doesnt really have any good ones except for her blackwatch one, imo.

Also i wouldn't mind seeing a new Brig skin that's halloween themed too.

Yes, the blackwatch skin is my favourite, unfortunately I don’t have it 😢 ooh yeah, she could have a spiked ball and chain instead of her mace lol

@W0RLDofGAGA

I would LOVE a halloween skin for wrecking ball :giveup:

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

Just now, WORLDofGAGA said:

Yes, the blackwatch skin is my favourite, unfortunately I don’t have it 😢 ooh yeah, she could have a ball and chain instead of her mace lol

omg i'd die if she got a ball and chain haha.

Actually give Orisa some halloween horse theme like 4 horesemen or something tbh.

WORLDofGAGA
2 minutes ago, gam said:

I would LOVE a halloween skin for wrecking ball :giveup:

I had an idea the other day, it could be a monster his big ball and the circle in the middle could be the monsters eye or mouth  lol or even a pumpkin 

@W0RLDofGAGA

I hope there will be a new mode, because I'm little bit of the Junkerstein mode. I would also love to see a new Moira or Brigitte skin.

WORLDofGAGA
2 hours ago, mvstraw said:

I hope there will be a new mode, because I'm little bit of the Junkerstein mode. I would also love to see a new Moira or Brigitte skin.

Yeah I hope they bring it back but with a new Halloween event as they’d be pushing it to try and keep the same mode on it’s own for Halloween again 

@W0RLDofGAGA

• 5 months later...
Parsakaali

Sorry for this necromancy, but I just surprised this isn't higher consider the popularity of the game. I was kinda hoping this place would be filled with Symmetra mains since she is the gay icon of gaming or something apparently. At least if you check reddits /symmetramains.

WORLDofGAGA
4 hours ago, Parsakaali said:

Sorry for this necromancy, but I just surprised this isn't higher consider the popularity of the game. I was kinda hoping this place would be filled with Symmetra mains since she is the gay icon of gaming or something apparently. At least if you check reddits /symmetramains.

I love symmetra and her whole sassy personality and her play style, really fun!

@W0RLDofGAGA

Knife

They made Baptiste surprisingly thicc. Usually the male characters in this game have sad, flat butts. :flower:

• 2 weeks later...
Donatello
On 3/3/2019 at 9:43 PM, Parsakaali said:

I thought support mains were?

• 6 months later...
A Hybrid

Does anyone here play on PS4? :selena: I’m in Europe :) 

No family’s safe when I sashay

Archived