2 hours ago, ARTPOPSlays said:

Wtf is this from :ladyhaha:

Oprah Winfrey's show

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Der Meister

Title: I just heard all the songs from ASIB.

OP:  I haven't heard Hair Body Face and Before I Cry yet.

NEXT!

:messga:

RahRahBitsh
4 hours ago, Adriana Lima said:

First 1- 1.30 minutes are amazing in each songs.

Like at Shallow: Bradley sings perfectly. Then Gaga enters. she sings perfectlyyyy till she starts to force. I mean its the same with Remember Us This Way. It's beyonddddd amazzing till one point. The point where she starts to force and keeps forcing it till the end. Let it flow girl. Isn't there anyone with her saying her : '' Gaga this song is beautiful. You sing like an angel 1.5 minutes then force too much. Just flowwww''

anyways. I heard the movie versions. But hope studio versions will not have those mistakes.

Cos' Million Reasons had the same mistakes all the time live, those ''walk away'' parts always ruined the song. but studio version was very listenable, likable and not distracting. 

IDK why you don't like her belting. In my case, I prefer the second chorus in ARUTW and INLA when she is belting because it sounds more natural for me and I think her falsetto is not very strong at least in the movie versions. 

I'm sure this album will be her best vocal album to the date 

Vitleysingur

I just realized Music To My Eyes is performed by both Bradley and Gaga:giveup:

Spoiler

Only Bradley's part is played in the movie

Two most tender song (in my opinion) from the soundtrack aka. Music To My Eyes and I Don't Know What Love Is are actually written and produced by Lukas Nelson and Lady Gaga.

Guys, you really should check out Lukas' catalog. He's such a brilliant singer-songwriter.

Some of my favs:

Dreams of you and me are in the dirt.

Vitleysingur
13 hours ago, Young Pancake said:

I came in looking for the Hair Body Face review and was disappointed lol

11 hours ago, MonsterOfficial said:

I thought this was "Is That Alright" (slide to the third vid)

:oprah:

10 hours ago, adammonroe said:

There's a snippet going around on SondCloud of a pop ASIB song, if that's the case I guess the credits song is Is That Alright? and the pop, autotuned one is Hair Body Face. I just can't imagine that ballad having that gay ass title. :messga:

10 hours ago, Luv u Sum said:

Idk on the file I got sent hair body face isnt in it and the pop snippet is labeled is that alright.

It could just be something they used in the credits that's on the soundtrack not the actual movie 

3 hours ago, Alaska said:

This! I’m so excited for this song 

I read it somewhere the so-called Is That Alright actually turns out to be Hair Body Face:messga:

Spoiler

In that case, it's THAT GAY BOP. A part of this song (I believe it's bridge) is sexy winy spoken words. Then, it explodes into a TF/TFM-ish autotune hook.:cryga:

Illuminati
1 hour ago, Der Meister said:

Title: I just heard all the songs from ASIB.

OP:  I haven't heard Hair Body Face and Before I Cry yet.

NEXT!

:messga:

We have before I cry snippet but hair body face and some other song are exclusive to the soundtrack and not in the movie.

9 hours ago, Adriana Lima said:

I ve expected My Heart Will Go On level of hit from ASIB but well, the most powerful one is Remember Us This Way and Shallow and their level is Someone's Watching Over Me ( Hilary Duff Raise Your Voice) level.

It will not be Sooo big. but okay.

( Dont come for me. I'm a huge Gaga fun but even when she sings Remember Us This Way her voice is not enough. Her voice is enough but she forces too much and it's so unnaturallll.... That unnatural feeling makes one distracted and the person does not want to listen.

It's the same at Million Reasons. Gaga should sing naturally instead of forcing too much.)

I've heard Always Remember Us This Way and for me it's one of her Best and most beautiful songs and her vocals are on point. 

If I like it, then that's what I get!

Awrah999

Always a Remember Us This Way is a MASTERPIECE. The way her vocals flow from head to falsetto effortlessly and back down the gorgeous melody, to the piano solid ramping up with her voice at the end, to the touching lyrics. Gaga’s songwriting on this album is arguably her best ever. 

Vitleysingur
4 minutes ago, Awrah999 said:

Always a Remember Us This Way is a MASTERPIECE. The way her vocals flow from head to falsetto effortlessly and back down the gorgeous melody, to the piano solid ramping up with her voice at the end, to the touching lyrics. Gaga’s songwriting on this album is arguably her best ever. 

IKR Her voice and piano are woven into each other perfectly. It reminds me so much of Elton's songs who is a master in this genre of melancholy piano rock songs. :diane:

Welp guess it's time to go trudging through the interwebs to find it :madge:

...ıllıllı c h e r r y c h e r r y b o o m b o o m ıllıllı...

Andrea B
7 hours ago, evalla said:

Please tell me how exactly could this damage the first week sales? If nothing, now I'm more excited to see ASIB. Nobody is forcing you to read about songs or anything that's about the movie. And, let's be honest, everyone on this site is gonna see it no matter what. :heart:

how can you be so sure? :awkney:  I just dislike this mentally, whenever something leaks people love to spread the links or ask for them, I know its perfectly normal to be curious about Gaga's new music but I've seen comments of gaga stans saying that they won't buy the album cause they heard the leaks(they didn't like the songs). 

SpookyKid
46 minutes ago, Andree said:

how can you be so sure? :awkney:  I just dislike this mentally, whenever something leaks people love to spread the links or ask for them, I know its perfectly normal to be curious about Gaga's new music but I've seen comments of gaga stans saying that they won't buy the album cause they heard the leaks(they didn't like the songs). 

they weren't going to but it when it came out even if it didn't leak :emma: nobody in this era buys music without listening to it first

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

Archived