opinion

I Just Heard All the Songs Featured on the Movie

Vitleysingur

Featured Posts

Vitleysingur

IT'S SOOOOO GOOOOOOD.

SPOILERS OF SONGS

Spoiler

Look What I Found is mid-tempo soulful song with a contemporary drumbeat and a refrain sung in a gospel style

It's played when it's the first time for Ally to record songs.

It feels like a combination of these two songs but more soulful.

It turns out to be DJWS' fav song:vegas:

DJWS: I like "Look What I Found." It's my favorite. It's probably my favorite out of all of them. I don't think it's a better song than any of them, but I have this very sentimental thing in my brain when we wrote it. I actually recorded it when we were writing it. I listened back to it recently and it made me happy. It's a cool song. And it was in Ally's notebook in the trailer, which is way cool. It's like, "We wrote that." It's pretty cool to be a prop in a movie. When you write songs, you never think they are gonna be a prop in a movie. I'm pretty lucky to have a song—well, a bunch of songs, that are props in a movie. You write stuff, and all of a sudden it's part of a dialogue, and you're like, "What the **** am I doing in life?" This is rad. I should be, like, digging ditches. Or cleaning up poop somewhere. [laughing] All of a sudden, Bradley Cooper's talking **** about the **** I wrote! Which is fine. Because he's wildly handsome. Nice solid bones. [laughing]

I Don't Know What Love Is a sweet tender song with a chorus harmonized by Bradley.

Lyrics goes like:

I don't know what love is / If I can't have it / I don't know what love is / I think it just flees.

I don't know to go/cope:confused: / All of my heart is ... / If I see the ... / It's not what I know. /  Is there something out there for me?

I swear I've seen an angle / That night I feel ...

Why Did You Do That is THAT song. That guitar in the bridge kills me.

My favorite Bradley's song is Music To My Eyes. It turns me on with that beat and that voice.

Hair Body Face is THAT GAY BOP. A part of this song (I think it's the bridge) is sexy winy spoken words. Then, it explodes into a TF/TFM-ish autotune hook.

It's played at a scene where Ally is doing choreography with Richard in a studio.

(I'm not quite sure whether it's Hair Body Face or Is That Alright tho)

In this case, I haven't heard Is That Alright and Before I Cry yet.

SHE DID IT AGAIN I AM CRYING:giveup:

(My mom doesn't work for Netflix.:selena: Besides, it's clearly audios from the movie. How come is that possible that I heard studio version:selena:)

Dreams of you and me are in the dirt.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, S0436 said:

The ahahaaa part is in Shallow?

Why wouldn't it be? :saladga:

It's the bridge of that song. 

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

andrea brisea

stop making threads about the damn leaks:saladga: You're just making everything worse, this could damage the first week sales. I think admin and mods are taking down this kind of threads so if any of you see another one please report it. 

I know that the GP is not aware of the leaks, only gaga fans but still, most of the fanbase complains when gaga debut with ''low'' sales and yet they're the ones spreading the leaks.

Joanne was illegally downloaded 300,000 times in less than a day, 300k copies... and the album debuted with 200k, this could happen to ASIB. 

I know the studio version hasn't leaked yet( only the movie version), but please stop talking about leaks. we all know how affected gaga was when Joanne leaked. 

Luv u Sum

I have too! Its incredible!! The only song I havent heard is I will never love again just cuz I wanna hear it for the first time in the movie. But everything is FANTASTIC! 

bees.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

sethrb101
Just now, Luv u Sum said:

I have too! Its incredible!! The only song I havent heard is I will never love again just cuz I wanna hear it for the first time in the movie. But everything is FANTASTIC! 

Bicth where, though. I'm not asking for a link because I don't even want to hear anything before the movie, but where is this stuff coming from?

#Gaga2020

Archived