I Just Heard All the Songs Featured on the Movie

Vitleysingur

Featured Posts

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Arturo said:

I Dont Know What Love Is is so amazing.

I wish we knew if that pop song was Hair Body Face or Is That Alright?

25. Is That Alright? – Performed by Lady Gaga. Written by Lady Gaga, Mark Nilan Jr., Nick Monson, Paul “DJWS” Blair, Lukas Nelson, and Aaron Raitiere. Produced by Lady Gaga, Mark Nilan Jr., Nick Monson, and Paul “DJWS” Blair.

28. Hair Body Face – Performed by Lady Gaga. Written and produced by Lady Gaga, Mark Nilan Jr., Nick Monson, and Paul “DJWS” Blair.

Someone confirmed that HBF wasn't included in the movie so I guess it's Is That Alright? 

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

10 minutes ago, Rifek said:

25. Is That Alright? – Performed by Lady Gaga. Written by Lady Gaga, Mark Nilan Jr., Nick Monson, Paul “DJWS” Blair, Lukas Nelson, and Aaron Raitiere. Produced by Lady Gaga, Mark Nilan Jr., Nick Monson, and Paul “DJWS” Blair.

28. Hair Body Face – Performed by Lady Gaga. Written and produced by Lady Gaga, Mark Nilan Jr., Nick Monson, and Paul “DJWS” Blair.

Someone confirmed that HBF wasn't included in the movie so I guess it's Is That Alright? 

Hm these credits make me think the opposite. I dont see Lukas being involved in a bop.

Actually no one heard either in the movie for certain since the pop song in question is only like 10 seconds of the movie. 

12 minutes ago, Arturo said:

Hm these credits make me think the opposite. I dont see Lukas being involved in a bop.

Actually no one heard either in the movie for certain since the pop song in question is only like 10 seconds of the movie. 

the cure says hi! :vegas:

12 hours ago, PersianHunty said:

The soundtrack is not available anywhere until oct 5 :awkney: even if you're telling the truth, u heard the live versions not the soundtrack ones. 

they are the same thing, just shorter in the movie

Andrea B
1 hour ago, SpookyKid said:

they weren't going to but it when it came out even if it didn't leak :emma: nobody in this era buys music without listening to it first

I always buy music/albums without listening to them first and they're plenty of people that do the same thing I do. 

2 hours ago, Andree said:

how can you be so sure? :awkney:  I just dislike this mentally, whenever something leaks people love to spread the links or ask for them, I know its perfectly normal to be curious about Gaga's new music but I've seen comments of gaga stans saying that they won't buy the album cause they heard the leaks(they didn't like the songs). 

Yeah, I understand that, but we're talking about the movie. If you go and see it, you'll hear all the songs. Soundtrack and movie will be released the same day. I still don't understand why there is such a problem. :confused:
Look, I'm against leaks! But I don't see what's wrong with sharing their reviews or descriptions of songs. :oops:

Andrea B
13 minutes ago, evalla said:

Yeah, I understand that, but we're talking about the movie. If you go and see it, you'll hear all the songs. Soundtrack and movie will be released the same day. I still don't understand why there is such a problem. :confused:
Look, I'm against leaks! But I don't see what's wrong with sharing their reviews or descriptions of songs. :oops:

cause people will start getting curious about the leaks and they'll try to find them... :awkney: you can even see in this thread that some people asked for the link, that's a problem. mods even had to ask people to stop asking for the links. anyway! I see that you don't understand my point at all but I know I'm right so we should end this here. 

1 minute ago, Andree said:

cause people will start getting curious about the leaks and they'll try to find them... :awkney: you can even see in this thread that some people asked for the link, that's a problem. mods even had to ask people to stop asking for the links. anyway! I see that you don't understand my point at all but I know I'm right so we should end this here. 

Wow, you know you're right. Okay :ladyhaha: 
And I think I'm not the one who doesn't understand something here :triggered: Now we can end it :heart:

The BPD Monster
1 hour ago, xehanort said:

they are the same thing, just shorter in the movie

I don't think so. I mean Gaga added orchestra to one of tge songs on the soundtrack so I think most of them are different from live versions. 

SpookyKid
1 hour ago, Andree said:

I always buy music/albums without listening to them first and they're plenty of people that do the same thing I do. 

well, most people don't have the kind of money to do that, so :poot: 

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

adamsenigma
On 9/19/2018 at 5:24 PM, Andree said:

Anyway, recently it was revealed 76% of the industry's incomes are coming from streaming and only 10% from ppl BUYING it, so if you buy someone's album is not rrally important and won't make a difference.

Archived