đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I Just Heard All the Songs Featured on the Movie

Vitleysingur

Featured Posts

Vitleysingur
1 hour ago, Adriana Lima said:

I ve expected My Heart Will Go On level of hit from ASIB but well, the most powerful one is Remember Us This Way and Shallow and their level is Someone's Watching Over Me ( Hilary Duff Raise Your Voice) level.

It will not be Sooo big. but okay.

( Dont come for me. I'm a huge Gaga fun but even when she sings Remember Us This Way her voice is not enough. Her voice is enough but she forces too much and it's so unnaturallll.... That unnatural feeling makes one distracted and the person does not want to listen.

It's the same at Million Reasons. Gaga should sing naturally instead of forcing too much.)

I bet you haven't heard I Will Love Again in HQ. It's a BLOODY BRILLIANT song.

UGH THAT MELANCHOLY! THAT SADNESS! HER MIND:giveup:

Dreams of you and me are in the dirt.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, T E A said:

i've only heard a low-quality snippet of remember us this way and even that gave me goosebumps. i think it's beyond beautiful. 

First 1- 1.30 minutes are amazing in each songs.

Like at Shallow: Bradley sings perfectly. Then Gaga enters. she sings perfectlyyyy till she starts to force. I mean its the same with Remember Us This Way. It's beyonddddd amazzing till one point. The point where she starts to force and keeps forcing it till the end. Let it flow girl. Isn't there anyone with her saying her : '' Gaga this song is beautiful. You sing like an angel 1.5 minutes then force too much. Just flowwww''

anyways. I heard the movie versions. But hope studio versions will not have those mistakes.

Cos' Million Reasons had the same mistakes all the time live, those ''walk away'' parts always ruined the song. but studio version was very listenable, likable and not distracting. 

5 minutes ago, Adriana Lima said:

First 1- 1.30 minutes are amazing in each songs.

Like at Shallow: Bradley sings perfectly. Then Gaga enters. she sings perfectlyyyy till she starts to force. I mean its the same with Remember Us This Way. It's beyonddddd amazzing till one point. The point where she starts to force and keeps forcing it till the end. Let it flow girl. Isn't there anyone with her saying her : '' Gaga this song is beautiful. You sing like an angel 1.5 minutes then force too much. Just flowwww''

anyways. I heard the movie versions. But hope studio versions will not have those mistakes.

Cos' Million Reasons had the same mistakes all the time live, those ''walk away'' parts always ruined the song. but studio version was very listenable, likable and not distracting. 

It's called belting and its not forced. I have been pretty vocal about Joanne vocals which i did not like for the most part. In fact, I hthink the vocals broguht the album down a bit in some cases.

But what I hear in ASIB so far is a different animal. She sounds pretty and natural. The one exception is that parking lot scene where she sings Shallow which I did not like. Everything else is great.

Regina George
1 hour ago, Vitleysingur said:

I bet you haven't heard I Will Love Again in HQ. It's a BLOODY BRILLIANT song.

UGH THAT MELANCHOLY! THAT SADNESS! HER MIND:giveup:

Now you are claiming you heard HQ version of the song.. Where?

9 hours ago, Young Pancake said:

I came in looking for the Hair Body Face review and was disappointed lol

This! I’m so excited for this song 

Filthy Brushes... Conjunctivitis...

PlastiscGuy

I loved 'What Did You Do That?', although so far it's one of my favorites, I think I'll like 'Heal Me' more! There is something about the chorus... I don't know. I can't wait to hear Bradley's in full, Black Eyes sounds freaking amazing :excited2:

PG.

avalon x
15 minutes ago, Bradley said:

I can't believe Gaga fans are giving LADY GAGA vocal lessons now.

It's f*cking ridiculous. I've just been cackling. :sharon:

Like gurl, this isn't LG6. Get a grip. :ladyhaha:

Archived