It got great visuals and story.

Plus, it got us the iconic SkullGa!

original.gif

Judas WOULD NEVER!!

tumblr_m4wnn2FNGR1qahy1wo1_500.gif

Deal with it

290qxhv.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

i just love skeletonga or skullga, so BTW for me! its intro is just... and the choreo too, it's not boring! (i'm not dragging judas' choreo lol)

GAGA || TAYLOR || BJÖRK || KENDRICK || LANA || NICKI || MADONNA || KANYE || BEYONCÉ || MARIAH || MCR || KATE || RINA || CHARLI || FIONA

Teal Ambition

Judas is flawless in every way :diane:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

I've honestly never liked Judas's video. Just not my schtick. It looks like an Indiana Jones set that was imo not shot or utilized very well. On the other hand, I ADORE BTW's visual. Nick Knight did something really remarkable with it that's very very distinctive and Gaga. Judas felt underwhelming and that's probably because Laurieann's "Creative direction" never really sold me. I feel like, like Applause, you could literally take any still from that video and it's beautifully-shot because it's Nick-freaking-Knight. Even if BTW feels a bit split in two, I think both work and you'd be hard-pressed to find something more ambitious from an artist at Gaga's level so early in her career. Plus, to me, that video is what set the vibe for all of BTW with its mix of science fiction and fantasy and glam-rock and pop. Hell, the vibe of the tour is ripped straight from it and y'all are here. for. it. Judas, by contrast, feels kind of like just another pop video to me. Not a bad one, just not a super memorable one either :oops:

Regina George
8 hours ago, OG Gaga Stan said:

All of this BTW bashing in this thread... something smells...

DhOCvs_UcAA5qk5.jpg

That is not “bashing”. No one said that it’s bad or anything. They only said that it’s too much and that Judas is more simplistic and more understandable. Check your nose. :bye:

Archived