πŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT πŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

I won two ticket to see ASIB on Sept 27th!

Katie14

Featured Posts

This is so exciting!

"Congratulations from Sun Insider!

You have won tickets for two to our Exclusive Advanced Screening of

A Star Is Born

At the Bowtie Cinema, Annapolis Mall,Β  Thursday, September 27thΒ at 7pm

You must RSVP to this email with Full name and intention to attend no later than Tuesday, September 25thΒ at noon Β EST.

You may pick up your tickets in the lobby at the Sun Insider table between 5:30 and 7pm the night of the event. If you find you cannot attend, please let us know asap so that we have time to pull another winner.Β  They will appreciate it and it may be you, next time, who receives tickets due to the consideration of another member.Β  Should you want to gift the tickets to someone, we must have their name by the deadline as well.

See you at the movies!

Denisa"

Β 

Shipper

Wow.Β  Congratulations!!!Β 

Where did you enter?Β  From all of the list of contests and waitlists for early ASIB premiere I'm confused now. Lol.Β 

Congratulations again!!Β 

πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•

4 minutes ago, Shipper said:

Wow.Β  Congratulations!!!Β 

Where did you enter?Β  From all of the list of contests and waitlists for early ASIB premiere I'm confused now. Lol.Β 

Congratulations again!!Β 

From this site:Β http://www.baltimoresun.com/sun-insider/bs-starisborn-suninsider-2018-htmlstory.html

I just had to pay a dollar to subscribe to that magazine and then I applied.Β 

Shipper
Just now, Katie14 said:

From this site:Β http://www.baltimoresun.com/sun-insider/bs-starisborn-suninsider-2018-htmlstory.html

I just had to pay a dollar to subscribe to that magazine and then I applied.Β 

Congratulations again!Β 

I never win anything so I'm shook whenever someone is lucky and wins something.Β  I'm still aiming for the early Oct 2 Fan showing for ASiB!Β 

πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•

Wow! Congrats sis! I thought it was going to be forΒ the London premier I was about toΒ be far less happy for youΒ 

4 minutes ago, Shipper said:

Congratulations again!Β 

I never win anything so I'm shook whenever someone is lucky and wins something.Β  I'm still aiming for the early Oct 2 Fan showing for ASiB!Β 

Where do you live?

Shipper
4 minutes ago, Katie14 said:

Where do you live?

In California.Β 

I wanted to go to the premiereΒ  using the 1Iota site but I learned that it is a first come first serve and I just submitted my request yesterday.Β :messga:

And then I remember joining a bunch of other contest from live nation to watch the ASIB and radio stations here.Β  Lol.Β 

Basically I was joining whatever I can find online.Β  Lol.Β :ladyhaha:

2 minutes ago, Shipper said:

In California.Β 

I wanted to go to the premiereΒ  using the 1Iota site but I learned that it is a first come first serve and I just submitted my request yesterday.Β :messga:

And then I remember joining a bunch of other contest from live nation to watch the ASIB and radio stations here.Β  Lol.Β 

Basically I was joining whatever I can find online.Β  Lol.Β :ladyhaha:

Well, you may still get picked. If you lived near me I totally would have invited you as my plus 1!

You f*cking lucky bitch!Β :hug:Β congrats honey. Don't forget to stream live for us the little unlucky bastardsΒ :selena:

What if tomorrow I see you again? Should I say that I used to love you?

19 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

Congrats! I'm so close to there, wondering if I can sneak inΒ :stalkga:

You are?Β You can be my plus one. My boyfriend is working so I don't have anyone to go with.Β 

Oh ****. I just realized I have a class on Thursday night. Im not going to go. I can just gift you the tickets. What's your email?

jimmytimestep

I got passes to the Chicago screening (with Bradley attending)Β yesterday - but seating was not guaranteed, press and VIP got seated first - and a huge amount of us were turned away.Β :noparty:

Tho because we were turned away, we got tixΒ to see it on the 26th!!!Β :staymad:Β Bradley won’t be there so hopefully we’ll stand a better chance.

Shipper
30 minutes ago, Katie14 said:

Well, you may still get picked. If you lived near me I totally would have invited you as my plus 1!

Aww you're so sweet.

It's the thought that counts!Β :kara:

1 minute ago, Shipper said:

Aww you're so sweet.

It's the thought that counts!Β :kara:

I realized I can't even go because I have a class on ThursdaysΒ :giveup:

Archived