Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Rita Ora - Phoenix + Lead Single This Friday!

Stef

Featured Posts

The UK singer comes through with great news today since announcing a release date for her upcoming second studio album, Phoenix.

“One of the most liberating feelings for me is performing and creating music. This album is a true labour of love, and it was important for me to do it my way," Rita stated in an official press release "I’m so appreciative of the love and support from those who worked with me on the record and allowed me to create something I’m really proud of. They gave me the space and freedom to create something from my heart. Both challenging and euphoric at times, I am really proud of and grateful for the journey that the making of Phoenix has taken me on. To my fans, thank you for your patience and thank you always for listening."

The first single off the album is called "Let You Love Me" and will be released on September 21st. The song is described as a mid-tempo pop song with lyrics that reveal insecurities in a new relationship. 

The album also features the European smash hits "Lonely Together", "Anywhere" and "Your Song" as well as the UK hit songs "For You" and "Girls"

Source

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Luke78619

I don’t understand how the lead single is being released soon, when four or five songs on the album have already been released :emma:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

1 minute ago, monster78619 said:

I don’t understand how the lead single is being released soon, when four or five songs on the album have already been released :emma:

Her label is a mess :neyde: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

12 minutes ago, VoldeLorde2 said:

Proud deserved better:madge:

Proud sounds like it could have been an outtake from the 2015 sessions but it was cute 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

I don’t wanna be labeled a hater, but can artists come up with more interesting titles? The whole “Phoenix rising from the ashes” theme is so overdone. 

Magneto

I'm here for some new Rita, but I just cringe at self reinvention titles like 'Phoenix',  'Revival' and 'Liberation' etc.

Free my mind

Archived