💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

A Star Is Born Promotion

monster4life231

Featured Posts

monster4life231

I am so shocked at all this promotion, honestly. I know this is a huge film, but I don't think I ever realised how significant this is. It's the first time, since becoming a stan, that I've seen Gaga on billboards, being mentioned on the radio, on TV adverts, and even adverts on the my phone, and also on the front of newspapers. I'm even more excited for the film now after seeing all this promotion, and I'm getting my tickets asap. Just wanted to share this. 

spread peace - #MJInnocent

retroglamx

I watched the trailer on the Food Network channel last night and I almost peed my pants.

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

Vitleysingur

Honey have you seen the Born This Way subway / bus / taxi / plane /helicopter / ship / spaceship / Valontis:vegas:

Dreams of you and me are in the dirt.

monster4life231
1 minute ago, Vitleysingur said:

Honey have you seen the Born This Way subway / bus / taxi / plane /helicopter / ship / spaceship / Volontis:vegas:

That's why I said:

8 minutes ago, monster4life231 said:

since becoming a stan

:D 

spread peace - #MJInnocent

WhiteWitch

I honestly wish they were doing more though. Like why isn’t there a single? Many films get singles from their soundtrack. Even down to Gaga’s twitter, everything is quieter than people want to admit to. I know that there is concern about being “too annoying,” but honestly you have to fight for those awards. Plus GP isn’t the most attentive and needs those earworms to hook them. 

Miracle
4 minutes ago, JMelgar94 said:

I honestly wish they were doing more though. Like why isn’t there a single? Many films get singles from their soundtrack. Even down to Gaga’s twitter, everything is quieter than people want to admit to. I know that there is concern about being “too annoying,” but honestly you have to fight for those awards. Plus GP isn’t the most attentive and needs those earworms to hook them. 

oscar promo is radically different to charts promo or even grammy buzz. 

Certain mainstream tactics can literally hurt your Oscar chances

davidtaylor

SAW IT ON THE BUS TODAY :what: (I'm from london dunno if anywhere else has the ads on their busses)

edit: just wanna add also it wasn't in central london

so happy i could die

Mulholland
22 minutes ago, JMelgar94 said:

They pretty clearly don't want people to hear music before seeing the movie. They want people to experience the music within its proper context. I also imagine they didn't want people to become burned out on a song before the movie came out. So just because there is no pre-movie/album release single doesn't mean there won't be after the movie and album come out. 

And I hardly think things have been quiet. They've just gone to two of the biggest film festivals in the world, we have a Vogue cover, EW Fall Movie Preview, a smattering of other interviews and press, four mini-trailers, and more. And we're still weeks away from the film opening, when things will *really* kick in. 

TheodoreRx

I remember people on here saying ASIB would not get a wide release and would gross barely any money, and we'd only get a couple songs from it. Like why has this fanbase become so negative post ARTPOP? Good things still can happen.  

WORLDofGAGA

I’ve seen the trailer many of times but I saw it in the cinema last night for the first time and my whole body had chills, more so when Gaga sang, it felt as if the the whole cinema was blown away by it as the whole cinema was dead silent after it. Not even a single voice when it was playing lol. 

@W0RLDofGAGA

FadMadonsterStan

It really cool I see many ads on YouTube and on tv for me just sucks I have to drive an hour and 40. I it’s to go see the movie because none of my theaters are showing the film 😓

Don't go for second best, baby Put your love to the test

ryanripley
17 hours ago, JMelgar94 said:

a single would work better after the movie comes out

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

17 hours ago, JMelgar94 said:

Because Oscars and awards season is playing the long con and not blowing all your great promo for a pretty box office return. I think for WB a box office success would be great, but this one's angling for awards more than anything so they have to promote themselves accordingly. The movie is premiering around the world rn, they don't really need to do much else yet.

Archived