Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Lana Del Rey - ‘Norman ****ing Rockwell’ and ‘Violent Bent Backwards...’

Petrichor

Featured Posts

Petrichor

New album ‘Norman ****ing Rockwell’ out soon, and a book of poetry titled ‘Violent Bent Backwards Over The Grass’ to follow soon! Lana’s best era is incoming!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whaaat? Sounds very conceptual, and a little bit tongue in cheek and funny. I'm hyped!

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

retroglamx

Oh wow, that's an interesting title for an album. You should probably add some more detail to your thread name.

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

Regina George

IDK this era seems.. random? Like it’s just not planned out.. IDK.. It’s just my opinion 

Born To Die

Paradise

Ultraviolence

Honeymoon

Lust For Life

Norman F*cking Rockwell

This is definitely a choice!

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

retroglamx
Just now, Sneaky Oliver said:

What does it mean? *miley cyrus screaming voice*

Norman Percevel Rockwell was an American author, painter and illustrator. His works have a broad popular appeal in the United States for their reflection of American culture. Rockwell is most famous for the cover illustrations of everyday life he created for The Saturday Evening Post magazine over nearly five decades.

freedom-from-want-by-norman-rockwell-pai

Also from the Beats1 interview:

So the title track is called “Norman ****ing Rockwell” and it’s kind of about this guy who is such a genius artist but he thinks he’s the **** and he knows it and he like won’t shut up talking about it. So often I ended up with these creative types or whatever, and you know, they just go on and on about themselves, and I’m like, “Yeah, yeah.” But there’s a little bit of merit to it also. They are so good. I just like the title track so much that I was like, “OK, I definitely want the record to also be called that.”

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

Archived