đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Lana Del Rey - Venice Bitch

retroglamx

Featured Posts

britneygaga99
On 9/23/2018 at 7:01 AM, NCgaga said:

So freaking boring. Why has she decided to steer so clear of the style of her first album?She got so many fans with it, and it was high quality music. Like cmon, give us something good, we know you're capable of it. I hate when artist start out amazing, build up this huge fan base, then change their music. 

Then how can you stan Gaga, who went from The Fame to Joanne and Cheek to Cheek?:what:

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AlexanderMagno

OK, so I'm hooked up. Love this song.

However, same happened to Lust for Life: loved "Love", loved "Lust for Life", but was truly disappointed with the whole album. So, this time, I'm keeping my hype down. 

On 9/23/2018 at 2:01 AM, NCgaga said:

So freaking boring. Why has she decided to steer so clear of the style of her first album?She got so many fans with it, and it was high quality music. Like cmon, give us something good, we know you're capable of it. I hate when artist start out amazing, build up this huge fan base, then change their music. 

Girl Born To Die had a score of 62 on Metacritic and Lust For Life has 77, what are you talking about? Quality? You just like Born To Die because it's more poppy and easy-listening.

6 hours ago, Bio said:

Girl Born To Die had a score of 62 on Metacritic and Lust For Life has 77, what are you talking about? Quality? You just like Born To Die because it's more poppy and easy-listening.

Actually no. Most people like born to die because the Melodies are stronger, and her visuals were better. There was magic to her. Now her music is so turned down. Each song drags. You can disagree with me, that's fine. 

11 hours ago, britneygaga99 said:

Then how can you stan Gaga, who went from The Fame to Joanne and Cheek to Cheek?:what:

Oh believe me, I've spoken many a times about Gaga switching it up to hardcore. 

Archived