💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Cardi Likely To Get 3rd #1 in the Next Week or Two

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

“In My Feelings” by Drake has been dropping fast, at a rate much faster than Maroon 5 and Cardi’s “Girls Like You”. This week Billboard says:

Drake's "Feelings" narrowly tops Maroon 5's "Girls" on the Hot 100, with the former down 14 percent in overall activity and the latter down 7 percent.

It is almost inevitable that “Girls Like You” will hit #1 within the next 2 weeks.

It's Macaroon 5 + Cardi.. it's a sure #1, like it or not.. it was a hit before they even recorded it..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

ZephyrInTheSky

Nicki just screamed on her podcast.

giphy.gif

There can be 99 bottoms in the area but all it takes is 1 top to believe in you.

FentyGa

I hate the song, but I love Cardi, but I don't want her to have more 1s than Gaga (it's certinly not Cardi's last, but Gaga's not getting any more and we know it:trollga:)

Just now, PerfectGUY said:

I hate Girls Like You I think this song is sooo annoying and repetitive :saladga:

The MV is great tho :tony:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

TeenIdle

Will Maroon 5 ever fade away? All they (he) do is follow trends and give a whole new meaning to the word 'basic' :madge:

sipthistea
5 minutes ago, Adarsh Soni said:

I hate the song but i wish it happens just for some Queen radio drama :reductive:

For how long does she have that radio station? :oprah:

I thought it was just the first week. And since the album flopped, why would they continue the show? 

Archived