Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Ariana Grande Plans to 'Take Some Much Needed Time to Heal'

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

BUtterfield 8

ariana-grande-announces-uk-promo-events-

Contrary to reports, Ariana will not be attending the Emmys tonight,” her team tells PEOPLE exclusively. “Pete has also opted to not attend to be with her in New York.”

“Given the events of the past couple of years, Ariana is going to take some much needed time to heal and mend,” her team adds. “She will be staying close to home and using this period to spend time with her loved ones and work on new music without deadline. She thanks her fans for their understanding.”

Last week, a source confirmed to PEOPLE that Grande is heartbroken over Miller’s death.

https://people.com/music/ariana-grande-skips-emmys-taking-time-off-after-mac-miller-death/

Her mental health must really be suffering with the manchester attack, everyone criticizing her relationship and now this... :( 

Musery

John Wayne

I feel so bad for her. She's an amazing soul, it's a pity so many heartbreaking things have happened to her at such a young age. 

FRANK1991

good for her the Internet is a toxic place and she does not need any of that negative energy

everyone should just enjoy the music and leave her be

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

Good for her, I'm glad she made this choice instead of being pushed by her team through a promo season.  I hope she serves as an example for other musicians and their managers take note

As much as I cringe at some of the stuff her and Pete do, I'm glad they have each other. 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Yes, this is an understandable and brave move. Sadly, this may mean that some Sweetener plans will be put off for now. I was sure that she would start promoting breathin and that a music video will follow but now that seems out of the question. Anyways I get it, Its just sad that this was supposed to be the healing/getting back up era only for something else to put you back down (into that dark place). 

GypsyBabe

Good for her. :golfclap: 

Hopefully her fanbase will be more understanding than ours has been. 

Spoiler

Considering Gaga lost her very best friend to a slow and painful death. Had along term relationship and engagement fall apart. Suffered immensely from a debilitating condition that made it impossible to continue to do what she loves the most. A condition that probably had her in bed screaming for more hours than anyone cares to imagine. All the while listening to her fans bash her new boyfriend, her career choices and the incessant wining about cancellations and new music. She said she wanted to take a rest at Tiff for FF2 and her fanbase had an epic meltdown. :crossed:

⚯͛

Archived