Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

ASIB has really got me f**ked up

Luv u Sum

Featured Posts

Hallucinade
3 hours ago, Luv u Sum said:

I feel you sis :messga: 

Wdydt is always in my head and I'm trying to stop listening to the leaks but I've heard each of them at least 10-15 times :cryga: I can't stop 

gurl dm me the wdydt leak:ohwell:

2 hours ago, ARTnFAME said:

CRUSH THROUGH THE SURFACE:firega:

WHERE THEY CANT HURT US:staymad:

I'M FALLING AND ALL THE GOOD TIMES I FIND MYSELF ALONG AND FOR CHANGE

❗ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗

Awrah999

The daily stream of ASIB interviews, social media posts, magazine shoots, flawless film reviews, Oscar buzz, new leaks, new ways she can say she’s Italian etc. makes me manic and though I fight it, I’m retriggered every hour by endless acclaim and talent :diane: 

4 hours ago, SMILE2NE1 said:

I guess this is a good place to vent. I have been replaying the leaked snippets and trailers over and over again. I have watched the entire press junket. In my life, my friends, family and colleagues at work are getting annoyed that this is all I talk about every day and night. I played the trailer to everyone in my family individually at home. I applied for advanced tickets in Los Angeles because I will be there for work and I wrote a 500 word essay in their "why are you excited" section. I created an event on FB and invited my close friends. I am stalking all the cinema's Facebook pages in my country to look our for an advanced screening. I am on golden derby quite often to see how the oscar predictions are fairing. My IG captions lyrics from the songs and I put up the trailers in my story to promo the movie. :stalkga:

YAS this is what it means to stan THIS IS WHY WE DO IT :firega:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with BrianđŸŽș and SteveđŸŽ·

I was so glad to not hear any leak.  Not a single one and I'm not listening to anything until I'm back in a theater watching this soon to be classic on the big screen! 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

WORLDofGAGA

Can’t wait For the whole thing, the film, soundtrack, interviews! going to watch crazy rich Asians tonight so hoping to see the trailer in the cinema for the first time! :excited2:

@W0RLDofGAGA

lavenderblondee

I am so glad I'm not the only one. The trailers play on TV all the time and although I haven't really listened to the leaks more than once but I keep singing "I'M OFF THE DEEP END, WATCH AS I DIVE IN" :ladyhaha: 

KWEEN of having us sing songs where we only know 10 seconds of it :air::emma:

I go to work at 5h oclock in the morning and the shallow is already pursuing me at that hour. I keep repeating the chorus with a dramatic hands movement like im flying. lol she actually does that in the movie, its just what it asks for.

i swear it doesnt leave my mind at peace

but bradleys second song also penetrates deeply.

2 hours ago, Rifek said:

I'M FALLING AND ALL THE GOOD TIMES I FIND MYSELF ALONG AND FOR CHANGE

Its "I find myself longing for change"

Archived