Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

ASIB has really got me f**ked up

Luv u Sum

Featured Posts

Luv u Sum

I'm laying here in bed at 1:45 in the morning humming Shallow not being able to God damn SLEEP!! 

I can not be the only hoe on this site that literally thinks about this movie 24/7 like its hella affected me in a way that no other Gaga project has EVER done!!! 

:air: I really cant take this waiting any longer!!! 

IM OFF THE DEEP END :nooo:

3 minutes ago, Luv u Sum said:

IM OFF THE DEEP END :nooo:

WATCH AS I DIVE IN :icega:

I'LL NEVER MEET THE GROUND :tony:

Musery

UnnamedArtist

Just hate myself for listening to some leaks because now every hour I hum Why did you do that do that, do that, do that, do that to me and verse from "Always Remember Us This Way" :saladga:.
I'm waiting for the premiere and soundtracks, more than anything else.

LaMaisonGaga

Same here. I literally took 4 days after the movie‘s premiere off of work to go watch it 4 times in a row with my squad. 

I also keep humming Heal me and WDYDT like crazy.

lamaisongaga.com

Luv u Sum
3 minutes ago, UnnamedArtist said:

Just hate myself for listening to some leaks because now every hour I hum Why did you do that do that, do that, do that, do that to me and verse from "Always Remember Us This Way" :saladga:.

I feel you sis :messga: 

Wdydt is always in my head and I'm trying to stop listening to the leaks but I've heard each of them at least 10-15 times :cryga: I can't stop 

:triggered:

first of all, if you are on your phone or whatever screen you're using to write this you won't be able to sleep, that's for sure

second of all :saladga:

SMILE2NE1

I guess this is a good place to vent. I have been replaying the leaked snippets and trailers over and over again. I have watched the entire press junket. In my life, my friends, family and colleagues at work are getting annoyed that this is all I talk about every day and night. I played the trailer to everyone in my family individually at home. I applied for advanced tickets in Los Angeles because I will be there for work and I wrote a 500 word essay in their "why are you excited" section. I created an event on FB and invited my close friends. I am stalking all the cinema's Facebook pages in my country to look our for an advanced screening. I am on golden derby quite often to see how the oscar predictions are fairing. My IG captions lyrics from the songs and I put up the trailers in my story to promo the movie. :stalkga:

1 hour ago, UnnamedArtist said:

oh I missed the leaks

guess I'll feel you after listening to it but thanks for reminding me to listen hahahha :laughga:

41 minutes ago, SMILE2NE1 said:

I guess this is a good place to vent. I have been replaying the leaked snippets and trailers over and over again. I have watched the entire press junket. In my life, my friends, family and colleagues at work are getting annoyed that this is all I talk about every day and night. I played the trailer to everyone in my family individually at home. I applied for advanced tickets in Los Angeles because I will be there for work and I wrote a 500 word essay in their "why are you excited" section. I created an event on FB and invited my close friends. I am stalking all the cinema's Facebook pages in my country to look our for an advanced screening. I am on golden derby quite often to see how the oscar predictions are fairing. My IG captions lyrics from the songs and I put up the trailers in my story to promo the movie. :stalkga:

Extra

34 minutes ago, SMILE2NE1 said:

wow, that's just me

2 hours ago, Ryusei said:

WATCH AS I DIVE IN :icega:

I'LL NEVER MEET THE GROUND :tony:

CRUSH THROUGH THE SURFACE:firega:

WHERE THEY CANT HURT US:staymad:

7 minutes ago, kvnrp said:

WE'RE FAR FROM THE SHALLOW NOW

cba8087b-ef7a-4ed6-8clhevj.gif

𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕖, 𝕡𝕠𝕡 𝕒 𝟡𝟙𝟙

Archived