💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Anyone Seeing ASIB With Their Families?

Reality

Featured Posts

Reality

Just wanted to know if anyone else is seeing ASIB with their families. My family and I plan to on October 6th—hopefully we can get good seats and everything, first weekend for any movie is always hectic. 

Luckily I have parents that kind of like Gaga, which is weird cause they're really pretty conservative. My mom loves her; she actually thinks she really pretty without makeup and likes to make it a point every time I show her a clip of Gaga performing or whatever. My dad didn't really care about her at first but once he saw how versatile she was, he's starting to really like her now. He's like an old school rock fan and he's really knowledgeable about music and stuff so the fact that Gaga's the same is really cool to him. He loved her Your Song cover and he even bought Cheek to Cheek and plays it sometimes while he's cooking :firega:

Anyways, yeah, my parents and I (and my brother cause I'm dragging him along) are going to see it, and I'm super excited! We watched Crazy, Rich Asians like a week or two ago and the trailer for ASIB showed and my heart was beating so fast cause I wanted to see their genuine reactions. My dad was surprised, but my mom literally screamed at me "OH MY GOSH THAT'S LADY GAGA?! I WAS JUST GOING TO TELL YOU THAT ACTRESS LOOKED EXACTLY LIKE HER!" :giveup:

🖤👹

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LibraOctober98

I've decided I'm seeing it at least 5 times, so I'm sure someone will want to come with me one of those times

imnotyourbabe10

I'm going to see it with Mary Jane Holland because I'll be in California when it is released and I'm for sure going opening weekend :vegas:

HausofGabo

totally, I'm watching it first with my boyfriend, then with my mom and niece and then I'll probably go again by myself.

we'll be watching it hun. I showed the trailer to my mom and was pretty surprised that she recognized her. (My mother recognizing talent) She used to hate her before but when the Cheek to Cheek era happened, she realized that she's not just a crazy chick with a rumored ****. She was also convinced by my aunt that she's worshiping satan :selena: I'm super close with my mom and I am really happy when she kind of knows the real her now. 

She wants to watch it on her birthday on the 16th of October as they will be showing the movie here on the 10th, she's pretty excited :vegas:

PlastiscGuy

Yep, going to the premiere with Mom :vegas: she loves Gaga and loved her as The Countess (reason why she's mad at Ryan for not casting her on this season :ladyhaha:)

PG.

Gypsy Life

Yes. The last 2 movies i saw with my family were The Greatest Showman and La La Land. They love music based movies so it's now our tradition to see a musical at the end of each year. This year it's ASIB and we're going on opening day.

MonsterOfficial

I'm watching it three times.

First with my high school friends, second with my college friends, and last is with my sister (she's the only one interested i think lol)

exorcise my mind

Bloody hooker

No, I’m trying to gay out privately in public :huntyga:

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

Teal Ambition

Not to the advance screening, but I'll be taking my mom the 2nd or 3rd time I go watch the movie :vegas:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Shipper

I'm watching it. 

giphy.gif

So I can cry and not care! 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

ChromaticPrincess

Since it’s rated r I can’t see I and my conservative parents are gonna see it without me:messga:

OT: my mom who’s doesn’t really like Gaga literally told my dad who probably likes even her less when we saw the trailer in the movie theater that she wants to see it with him........promo is promo I guess:messga::wtfga::sis:

✨oh the lights dim while we’re dancing yeah the floor is shaking in this disco heaven✨

Archived