1. 1. is katy a gay icon

• yes
    • no

Featured Posts

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
culturalbaptism

Not with her debut having two homophobic songs. She used to make cute pop songs and that's it.

Judas is coming. Let the cultural baptism begin.

3 hours ago, Flu Symptom said:

Judas.mp3 is more gayer than Katy Perry tf:what:

:heart::ladyhaha:

Ella Chalcedony

She 'used' to be an icon for girls in highschool, thats it lol All i remember my freshman through senior year (2009-2012) all the girls liked Katy Perry and thought Gaga was gross and weird.

TheAlpha

I’m sure there’s a lot of young gay boys who look up to her. She probably is for most of them.

You know this is just my opinion, right?

Regina George

This unnecessary “Katy hate train” has to stop to be honest. I don’t understand how you can’t be objective. She sings on the same level as Rihanna but she is crucified because of her bad live vocals. She released “So Gay” single (or whatever name it is) and you hate her but Azealia said she openly dislikes LGBT community but y’all still love her. Katy shares big budget video and you call them cheap yet LDR releases literally VHS tape video and y’all praise it. Katy did nothing wrong, she always supported Gaga and (like it or not) her song “I Kissed A Girl” helped to make LGBT community more “mainstream”. She is one of the biggest pop girls in 2010s along with Gaga, Britney, Rihanna.. Just give it a break. 

EDIT: Also she has been raised in highly religious family.. She probably learned for years that being gay is sin, etc.. She clearly changed and her views are more out of the box. She openly criticized her parents for being republicans and she openly supported LGBTQ community for years now. 

Archived