1. 1. is katy a gay icon

• yes
    • no

Featured Posts

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

“I don’t think she kissed a girl”

Rowt ay soyng aybouwt yer eyesh, ayt ay sliysche ohf cherreh pye. Eye crei'd awl noiyght.

Spartacus

Her hits (and t*ts) are iconic.

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

sethrb101

To an extent, yes, I'd say. Obviously not to the level of Gaga, but both have significant gay portions of their fanbases. Give her at least some credit, guys

#Gaga2020

I don't think she has done much for gays, or if she has done anything at all... Correct me if I'm wrong though

edit : reading comments makes me wonder if gay icon has the same meaning for me than you guys. For me a gay icon in pop music is someone famous that supports gays ? Like Madonna and Gaga for example. No ?

vinster13
1 hour ago, Andree said:

I think she should change the lyrics just like Taylor changed the lyrics of picture to burn

wat. Please explain 

Andrea B
1 minute ago, hotgossip said:

wat. Please explain 

in 2008 Taylor wrote a revenge song with homophobic lyrics 

"Go and tell your friends that I'm obsessive and crazy / That's fine / I'll tell mine you're gay." (later changed to the more politically correct lyric "you won't mind if I say") 

15 minutes ago, GagaInTheZone said:

I don't think she has done much for gays, or if she has done anything at all... Correct me if I'm wrong though

edit : reading comments makes me wonder if gay icon has the same meaning for me than you guys. For me a gay icon in pop music is someone famous that supports gays ? Like Madonna and Gaga for example. No ?

People consider Britney a gay icon just because gays like her music, yet she hasn’t said a word about gay rights besides that one time she thought Ryan Seacrest was gay.

Archived