💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gaga to debut "Haus Beauty"

monsterdino

Featured Posts

5 minutes ago, modern ecstasy said:

True, I think Sarah used to use the Marc Jacob’s Genius Gel foundation on her before it was discontinued. I’d actually love a hydrating anti-aging foundation though.

Anyway, I have combo skin and the Fenty clinged to any dry patches I had really badly. So you have to moisturize like crazy before but that in turn made me oily in a few hours and the foundation break apart. :selena: I tried a lot of moisturizer and primer combos before finally just returning it.

I remember she always used NARS Sheer Glow pre-ARTPOP, especially in 2012 mostly but then she switched to using mostly tinted moisturisers after that but she still wears foundation for events like GRAMMYs, TIFF etc. She's used loads of brands but i'm sure her staple now is Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk but she loves MJ Beauty though I know that.

And ahhh I think FB's foundation is made specifically for oily-very oily skin only if i remember seeing all the tutorials and info

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterPaws
20 hours ago, M Monstre said:

Could you imagine people like Jeffree Star reviewing her makeup??? I couldn't take it!

I love Jeffree btw

I'm honestly terrified because Jeffree (and YouTube/social media overall) is hugely infuential. Gaga could be the next Rihanna/Kylie Jenner or the next Gwenyth Paltrow or something (the former are relevant beauty behemoths and the latter has an irrelevant and gimmicky beauty line).

We need not only high quality products but also innovative ones. The makeup industry is saturated with products nowadays it's absolutely boring. Go to Ulta, Sephora, or even Walmart and you can find all the makeup you could ever need.

And to be honest, judging by Gaga's previous collaborations or product releases I don't know how well this will fair (the whole Polaroid mess, Heartbeats etc.).

Haus of Beauty (or whatever it will be called) needs to hit the ground running :messga:

Disclaimer: this isn't meant to bash on Gaga btw if the rumors are true. I'm excited to see what she releases and might even buy something if there's a concealer or something I could use (I already like what I'm using but I want to support Gaga). And there's really a lot of competition in the industry so it's imperative Gaga's team be really careful. One chalky eye shadow palette and it could flush the entire company's reputation down the drain with a couple of tweets from Jeffree or Nikkie tutorials or whoever.

1 hour ago, gagzus said:

I remember she always used NARS Sheer Glow pre-ARTPOP, especially in 2012 mostly but then she switched to using mostly tinted moisturisers after that but she still wears foundation for events like GRAMMYs, TIFF etc. She's used loads of brands but i'm sure her staple now is Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk but she loves MJ Beauty though I know that.

And ahhh I think FB's foundation is made specifically for oily-very oily skin only if i remember seeing all the tutorials and info

Oh really? I thought she used exclusively Marc Jacobs since Sarah is a brand ambassador.

Yeah my sister really liked it, but she has really oily skin, and is several years younger than me lol.

Abramovic

I don’t know how to feel about this. Some years ago she complained that people used her for selling perfumes and she said that she has more to offer which is totally true. Now she is doing this again but yeah let’s see what it looks like :selena:

- I know people change their opinions but this again feels strange. I’m looking forward to see ASIB and listen to the soundtrack. Enigmia will be amazing as well I am pretty sure but please Gaga , don’t forget that you worked on LG6 now for a long time. Pleeease don’t scrap it. Because I have the feeling she already scrapped most of the created songs :laughga:

ZephyrInTheSky
22 hours ago, noisullitcefrep said:

Well time to start wearing make-up I guess

200w.webp

MTE, never worn make up but me after this announcement

79c77f7e8cdfe9025220c24b03407335.jpg

There can be 99 bottoms in the area but all it takes is 1 top to believe in you.

FentyGa
22 hours ago, Gaga Lazuli said:

Inb4 the debut line is called JOANNE and is a bunch of pink and nude colors. 

I read this and tagged it LMAO, but then I thought about it and realised...knowing ha...
giphy.gif

I really hope they are not tested on animals. Until it's confirmed vegan, I'll stick with Kat Von D's 😘

Also, someone has mentioned that Ate My Heart Inc. sounds like a scam company, in reality it's not. And they did most of the merch during BTWB tour as well. It's her/haus company. 

I'm just excited for the promo campaign if this, if it becomes a reality. 

Archived