💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gaga to debut "Haus Beauty"

monsterdino

Featured Posts

monsterdino

Having now conquered both the music and film worlds, Lady Gaga is on her way to becoming a beauty businesswoman too.

Here's what we know about the line so far (it's not a lot, but stay tuned):

The list of potential product types is extensive (we stopped counting at 70), and includes things like cleansers, masks, oils, and all the colour cosmetics you could think of.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brolysskins

I hope it's very GAGA, bc we already have a lot of make-up lines sis... give us eye sticker make up, or crazy enigmatic colored highlighters. 

Reginald
Just now, Brolysskins said:

I hope it's very GAGA, bc we already have a lot of make-up lines sis... give us eye sticker make up, or crazy enigmatic colored highlighters. 

Agreed. Otherwise it seems really unnecessary and like a total cash grab. 

BlackSwan Cat & Mouse

Reality

Could you imagine people like Jeffree Star reviewing her makeup??? I couldn't take it!

I love Jeffree btw

🃏🖤👹

thatfoxyfeeling

The only thing I can think of that will make this a success if it’s unisex makeup. It would have been better if she made a clothing line instead, but we’ll see where they go with this. 

Even if its very on brand with gaga, idk man, this is so far off the music, it seems weird. Its okay I guess, but I think gaga can do better and focus on other things

Rock On and A Last One For the Road 🚬

Earthling

This is not NEWS, this is not an official announcement. This is what we already know. Bye.

*she switched baristas. ☕️

Yeah... good luck competing with Rihannas behemoth line. And didnt she say she hated promoting perfumes?

The Most Popular Girls in School megarate is cancelled!

"Ate My Heart Inc. (which is reportedly Lady Gaga's company) applied to trademark the name in February of this year."

I am sorry but this name sounds like a scam-company's name :selena:
Or a company to launder your money :selena:

Archived