Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Potential Oscar record

danilov

Featured Posts

Realized that this year, Mary J Blige had the record for the first person to be nominated for acting and songwriting in the same year.

If everything goes well for Gaga, she can be the first person to win both awards. (Also, the second person after Blige to have the record for nomination.)

We can hope this happens!

TheodoreRx
Just now, Sharyu said:

Can ASIB OST be nominated for a Grammy, I wouldn't think so because of La Vie En Rose not being Gaga's song.

It can be nominated for album of the year, and some songs can be nominated for best song written for visual media.

monsterhamh
17 minutes ago, TheodoreRx said:

It can be nominated for album of the year, and some songs can be nominated for best song written for visual media.

is it possible that it’ll be nominated this upcoming 2019 Grammys or the one after in 2020?

38 minutes ago, Sharyu said:

Can ASIB OST be nominated for a Grammy, I wouldn't think so because of La Vie En Rose not being Gaga's song.

Cheek to Cheek won a Grammy?

TheodoreRx
30 minutes ago, monsterhamh said:

is it possible that it’ll be nominated this upcoming 2019 Grammys or the one after in 2020?

It missed the grammy deadline by five days, so it'll be in the 2020 grammys. 

There is bo way they will give ger both... it will be eather acting or song... no way that they will give her 2

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

QueenChromatix
4 hours ago, monsterhamh said:

it will be nominated at 2020 Grammys as it was released after eligibility period (01.10.2017-30.09.2018) for the Grammys 2019

QUEEN CHROMATIX 🌈

I won't count on it. :oprah:

Will be pleasant surprise if happening

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

8 hours ago, Phoenix said:

Girl. Yall will meltdown hard when she doesnt win cauae you overhype her.

It’s pretty widespread knowledge now that the world critics and the media are hypinng this up too. Not just us.

ryanripley
8 hours ago, Phoenix said:

Girl. Yall will meltdown hard when she doesnt win cauae you overhype her.

refer yourself to the RT page

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Gypsy Life

Even without win, Gaga would the first to be nominated in a lead acting category and Song, since Mary J was nominated in Supporting.

Archived