Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Gaga Trends Worldwide on Twitter

bitchimtrying

Featured Posts

SPARTACUS
5 hours ago, PequenoMonstruo said:

May I ask why?

Well I'm half-kidding. lol  But technically The Bahamas are located in the Atlantic ocean and not the Caribbean sea so...

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀ℱ

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teal Ambition
10 hours ago, GypsyBabe said:

At least she didn’t tell her Brazilian fans to come to Vegas. :messga:

The Twitter reactions would hve been hilarious :ladyhaha:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Economy
13 hours ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

What does that mean?

Lady Gaga - Lady Gaga 

No - In

Fantastico - Fantastic

I'm not from Brazil I was from Portugal but I assume there must be some show called "fantastic" for fantastic stuff that she will be on

Economy
13 hours ago, PrincessVenus said:

No Fantastico I think mean not fantastic???? Idk that’s a really weird phrase tbfh

EDIT: nvm it’s for a tv show 

Ya in Portuguese "no" means "in"

22 hours ago, PrincessVenus said:

No Fantastico I think mean not fantastic???? Idk that’s a really weird phrase tbfh

EDIT: nvm it’s for a tv show 

In spanish it's literally "not fantastic" 

In portuguese, "no" translates to "on" thank goodness. "No" in English is "nao" in portuguese.

ryanripley

why are ya'll saying she's been ignoring brazil since 2012 even though she was gunna perform there last year?

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

ChromaticPrincess
2 hours ago, ryanripley said:

why are ya'll saying she's been ignoring brazil since 2012 even though she was gunna perform there last year?

Bc she didn’t and even though that wasn’t her fault, she didn’t even address it while on the interview to at least tell the Brazilian fans to go see her in Vegas like she did with the Swiss.

✹oh the lights dim while we’re dancing yeah the floor is shaking in this disco heaven✹

ryanripley
31 minutes ago, PrincessVenus said:

Bc she didn’t and even though that wasn’t her fault, she didn’t even address it while on the interview to at least tell the Brazilian fans to go see her in Vegas like she did with the Swiss.

everytime someone mentions vegas, she and her team get attacked by twitter fans so can you blame them? plus it was about ASIB, expecting news about RiR is lowkey delusional

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

ChromaticPrincess
14 hours ago, ryanripley said:

everytime someone mentions vegas, she and her team get attacked by twitter fans so can you blame them? plus it was about ASIB, expecting news about RiR is lowkey delusional

I agree w you except on the last part bc that’s not news it’s just “oh sorry I couldn’t go last year, I’m gonna be in Vegas for two years to try to recover so that hopefully I can come back some time in the future” . Yes it’s true that people were gonna stack her on twitter but that’s pretty much a given if ur a celebrity. I just think it would’ve been nice had at least said “sorry can’t come, see me in Vegas, I’ll be back in 2024”

✹oh the lights dim while we’re dancing yeah the floor is shaking in this disco heaven✹

On 9/17/2018 at 1:11 AM, Eggsy said:

Its true.. But its like your lover who you havnt seen in months because they are a doctor without borders and then when you finally see them again the Sex is better than you can imagine so much so the explosion destroys the universe. 

Hide contents

Dont mind me im a mess right now and have a terrible migraine. 

that was extremely specific do you need to talk or something

Archived