Favorite SUPERMODEL?

Spartacus

Featured Posts

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cassidyfal
On 9/16/2018 at 8:33 PM, Nayru said:

I love all of the 90s supermodels! Naomi scares me, but no one walked/walks better than her.

Hide contents

OT: Don't worry. She is actually still alive. The suicide situation turned out to be somewhat of a hoax. She's back under a new pseudonym "nitenite99"

IMG_3322.thumb.PNG.7b4434c28b275f4ab051b

what? for real? why?

I do love a lot of 2000s models such as Naomi Campbel, Tira Banks, Natasha Poly, Karolina Kurkova and more but,the only and one... as a Brazilian I’m so proud of this woman! 

Her catwalk :worship2:

giphy.gif?cid=4bf119fc5ba074f24d4365476b

Chuckles
27 minutes ago, gagapplause said:

I do love a lot of 2000s models such as Naomi Campbel, Tira Banks, Natasha Poly, Karolina Kurkova and more but,the only and one... as a Brazilian I’m so proud of this woman! 

Her catwalk :worship2:

giphy.gif?cid=4bf119fc5ba074f24d4365476b

Thanks, you don’t even need to drop her name!

I don't know much about models and I think most of them look the same but I find Cara Delevingne really beautiful :

cara-delevingne-hair.jpg

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Spartacus
20 minutes ago, Chuckles said:

Sorry to break it to y’all but if your girl is not in this list then she ain’t no supermodel, case closed. 

https://models.com/rankings/ui/Legends/

My number-one is Gisele Bündchen. There is no career like hers. Plus when was the last time any of the aftermentioned got a solo American Vogue cover? 

That's not fair. :yay:  Firstly the list is "Legends" of the industry and that they are...

However, everyone on that list - especially the 90s girls - were also considered supermodels back in their prime.  And why was that?  Because they were highly sought after, being booked by all the top designers at the time.

There are many girls working today that are as highly sought after as those girls were back in the 90s.  The girls of today aren't as visible and known to the world as Naomi etc because the days the supermodel ruled the magazine cover and even music video are long gone.

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

Smother Em Eh
On 9/17/2018 at 12:04 AM, Adriana Lima said:

of thank you Honey :heart:

Oh your so very welcome, Adriana :) 

(Ha if this is the real Adriana Lima :ladyhaha:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Chuckles
On 9/17/2018 at 11:55 PM, Spartacus said:

That's not fair. :yay:  Firstly the list is "Legends" of the industry and that they are...

However, everyone on that list - especially the 90s girls - were also considered supermodels back in their prime.  And why was that?  Because they were highly sought after, being booked by all the top designers at the time.

There are many girls working today that are as highly sought after as those girls were back in the 90s.  The girls of today aren't as visible and known to the world as Naomi etc because the days the supermodel ruled the magazine cover and even music video are long gone.

I do agree, that's why there is a categor called "New Supers" where you can find them.

Archived