Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Which homophobic rapper do you stan for? Nicki or Cardi?(Poll)

Kimmo

Who’s your favorite messy rapper?   

133 members have voted

1. 1. Pick the one...

• Ghey and trans hater, Cardi B
    • Supporter of 69 but not gheys, Nicki

Featured Posts

Azealia Banks, DUHHHH! Give bars like nobody business :sis:

But anyway, Cardi

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DrKindnessKunt1999

Out of the two... Cardi B. Even though I still occasionally bop to “Starships” and “Superbass”. Fun fact, Nicki and I share a phobia... electric escalators.

Azealia Banks has better songs though and I want to buy her bussy soap, too. I’ve heard so many good things about it. Actually, all of the things she’s selling seem very cool.

Cupcakke hasn’t said anything problematic about anyone... so that’s something to think about.

Lizzo’s an underrated rapper, too. For the Drag Race fans out there, you might remember her and her song from the episode where Kameron Michaels and Monet X Change lip synced:

Idk why yall stan such problematic rap queens who u have to do mental gymnastics to defend when u could just be stanning the amazing Lizzo

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

9 minutes ago, Satans Ex Wife said:

Idk why yall stan such problematic rap queens who u have to do mental gymnastics to defend when u could just be stanning the amazing Lizzo

I HARDCORE STAN LIZZO SHES LIKE MY THIRD FAVE ARTIST EVER

aphrodite

2 minutes ago, arrtpop said:

I HARDCORE STAN LIZZO SHES LIKE MY THIRD FAVE ARTIST EVER

I read an interview with her recently and that's what got me really interested. She seemed so intelligent, hilarious, down to earth, and articulate.

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

TheAlpha

None. But I’ll be lying to you if I say I didn’t enjoy some of Nicki old songs. Your Love, Freedom, Monster, Roman’s Revenge and recently, her verse on Plain Jane remix. You used to be my girl Nicki. What went wrong? And Cardi.. I just personally think she has one of the worst flows out there.

You know this is just my opinion, right?

zakariah
1 hour ago, Kimmo said:

:bon: yaaass!

But you can’t compare, Cupcakke is not even close to being problematic! 

she's the definition of woke rap! :bon:

LGBT is still THAT song! :bon:

stream it fats! :bon:

23 minutes ago, Satans Ex Wife said:

Hmmm this is actually not bad :oprah:

Hottie Detector

lol cardi is neither homophobe nor transphobe 

she years ago used the t word and later apologised 

and she has no control over what happened today. her former manager controls her facebook and a bunch of her businesses. and they are involved in a legal battle because of it 

Bloodyjack

OMG I'm actually sick of ggd snowflakes denying facts and logic to protect polictical correctness.

As much as I hate Azealia, she is not homophobic. She's literally a bisexual woman so how could she be homophobic. Yes she's used a bunch of homophobic slurs in the past and that is wrong but purely as insults and nothing more. From all I've heard, she loves the community. Hell her biggest hit song is about ****ing a woman lol

All cardi did was defend her bfs homophobic lyrics by saying he's extremely uneducated about the situation and she wishes we teach him rather than attack him which is a reasonable request in my opinion. I'm yet to comment on the trans meme situation until the full details are released so I can make a proper judgement 

I can see why you would think Nicki is homophobic because she's used tons of terrible slurs in the past but she's also defended the community in the past and is friends with several gay, lesbian and trans people and has even rapped about having sex with women.

I'm sorry this post was soo long but plz do research before making such harmful accusations

Ego Slayer

And I’d like to add that Nicki writes ALL of her own lyrics AND her verses are undeniably better than any other female rapper alive :reductive:

• CyanLights locked this topic

Archived