💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Which homophobic rapper do you stan for? Nicki or Cardi?(Poll)

Kimmo

Who’s your favorite messy rapper?   

133 members have voted

1. 1. Pick the one...

• Ghey and trans hater, Cardi B
    • Supporter of 69 but not gheys, Nicki

Featured Posts

They both have been making headlines for their homophobia of some sort or for being linked to homophobic statements. But some of y’all still stan one of them. Which one is it? 

Hottie Detector

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i don’t think nicki is as homophobic as you guys think she is. she is good friends with ts madison (a trans woman) and even had her on queen radio for almost a whole hour of the show. i don’t see why she would ask a trans icon like ts madison on her show and be so comfortable around her and joke around with her if she hated the lgbt community. someone on the show with nicki (i think it was a producer? idk for sure) refered to madison as “he” and while madison was telling the producer that she was a trans woman, nicki was backing her up and defending her and the whole community. i really don’t think she’s homophobic anymore.

aphrodite

I love rap but dont do either of those options. Too petty for my vibe.  

Give me old school rap anyday. 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

BBhomemaker
7 minutes ago, Andree said:

I don't really stan but I'm a fan of the rapper with two #1 hits and one #1 album:vegas:

Watch her having only #1 year of success and that's it ! :ladyhaha:

Neither. I’ll stick to the talented one, aka miss Azealia Banks who at least apologized for her use of problematic words, and actually cares about her LGBT fans

• CyanLights locked this topic

Archived