💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Ally's German voice is now different

kvnrp

Featured Posts

While watching the German versions of the three new teaser clips, I noticed that they changed Ally's voice actor:

This is the voice Gaga had in the trailer:

I don't like her new voice :noparty:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Arturo said:

I’m sure there are theaters where you can see it in English with German subtitles right?

Yes, at least in Berlin. 

3 minutes ago, Arturo said:

I’m sure there are theaters where you can see it in English with German subtitles right?

I am sure they would do that in the smaller independent ones, but I don't think they do that in the big theatre chains unless it's a special occasion. :shrug:

Mr Judas
8 minutes ago, gypsy Hero said:

Im gonna see the movie on 10/03 in English without subtitles in Berlin.

It’s lady’s night :vegas:

Smh the gays are starving :messga:

Literally every Cinema has a ladies night premier for ASIB and here I am crying :messga:

Emigrante

This is just pure tragic. How can people do dubbing for movies when acting is not only about face expression, gestures but also and foremost about voice of the actor. D:

That's not animated movie for kids, but mature drama. Xddd I will never understand it. 

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Kulture Kiari

Hey hey, why is everyone so against dubbing on this site? I personally like seeing the film in It's original format, but I know many people who are very excited to see A Star Is Born but don't speak/understand English and can't read/write English. Let them enjoy the movie. The fact that people are excited to see Gaga in a movie is a huge milestone. 

JoanneMonster

I wish they did the same with her spanish voice, she has the same voice as fat amy from pitch perfect and I cant take her seriously, I didn’t like her AHS voice either but at least it fitted her better

I See You

LynpheaStar

yeah tthat ladies night thingy is so outdated.

gender roles are the worst kind of bread, especially when it's about entertainment (music, film etc)

Archived