Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Is that true?

Impostor

Featured Posts

Impostor

Will Natalie release a musical about a popstar and get nominated for an Oscar?

I'm afraid people will compare this movie with ASIB and call Gaga reductive.

Every time I see the rumor tag my heart skips a beat

giphy.gif

...ıllıllı c h e r r y c h e r r y b o o m b o o m ıllıllı...

Azor Ahai

Natalie Portman will most likely be nominated for an Oscar in the supporting acress category while Gaga is in the run for leading actress :huntyga:

Scathach

This film will be irrelevant for the GP compared to ASIB lol. And there is also a good chance Nathalie Portman goes supporting because she is only present in half of the film like Dev Patel in Lion.

HorusRa2

Based off 7 critics. 

Like chill out. Lol. How can Gaga be reductive when the story itself has been told 3 times already. Is Judy Garland reductive for doing a re-make? 

Please calm down. ❤️😅😁

blackstar

Wait putyourpawsdown is still a thing? :toofunny:

gurl, imagine running an account about your LEAST favourite pop star for years now. Now, that's what I call a dedication!:golfclap:

Dilated, falling free in a modern ecstasy

Mulholland

Lol, VOX LUX has been met with decidedly mixed reaction overall, and is apparently incredibly alienating. It doesn't seem to stand a chance at Best Original Song, since not one person has mentioned the song quality, and they are almost definitely running Natalie in Supporting, not Lead. So paws down, indeed.

mister max

The thing is, it still doesn't have a release date and only got picked up by some promoter last week :rip: Let's pray they won't release it in this Oscar's eligible-time-period thingie

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Mulholland
4 minutes ago, mister max said:

The thing is, it still doesn't have a release date and only got picked up by some promoter last week :rip: Let's pray they won't release it in this Oscar's eligible-time-period thingie

It's almost certainly coming out this year (I believe the new distributor said so), but it really isn't a threat.

Good morning.  :huntyga:

Natalie will be submitted for Supporting actress since she's in the second half of the movie (like many critics mentioned on twitter) 

Archived