Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

TIFF: Only ticket holders can vote People's Choice Award

Galagala

Featured Posts

Galagala

To monsters who still don't know the information.........

TIFF on the rules of Grolsch People's Choice Award :

"Once we receive an online vote, we take many steps to ensure the submissions are legit—including checking the origin of the votes and if they are coming from ticket holders. ":selena:

For those who cast their votes like 1000+ times:ladyhaha: these days, I feel truly sorry for your wasted time and your draining fingers.:laughga: 

Anyway, see you at 12:30pm to welcome the winner of the award.

https://twitter.com/TIFF_NET/status/1040988388717981696   

source.gif

Mirages
4 minutes ago, Galagala said:

Anyway, see you at 12:30pm to welcome the winner of the award.

What time zone honey? :huntyga:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Who cares? People's Choice Awards are IRRELEVANT. When people use PCA the acronym I think of Zoey 101 before I think of People's Choice Awards :lmao: Like you really think if Gaga spends time thinking about her People's Choice Awards? They're probably in an attic somewhere and Gaga ain't going up there because there are spiders

Sorcerer

They could've just sent the voting site to the emails of the ticketholders instead. :triggered:

Anyway, I hope ASIB wins so that it will be a lock for a Best Picture nomination. :vegas:

Sorcerer
1 minute ago, Buddy said:

Who cares? People's Choice Awards are IRRELEVANT. When people use PCA the acronym I think of Zoey 101 before I think of People's Choice Awards :lmao: Like you really think if Gaga spends time thinking about her People's Choice Awards? They're probably in an attic somewhere and Gaga ain't going up there because there are spiders

Hunny, this is the Grolsch People Choice Awards for the films screened in the Toronto International Film Festival, a great precursor for the Oscars and the awards season.

Madam Margolyes
4 minutes ago, Buddy said:

It's TIFF People's Choice Awards, not the other one. Usually 1-2 of its top 3 winners ends up getting nominated for Best Picture, or even winning. Last year's top 3 was Three Billboards, I, Tonya, and CMBYN, and each of them won at least an Oscar.

Galagala
5 minutes ago, Buddy said:

Ugh...this is People's Choice Award of TIFF, not that fangirls' award you mentioned.

Past Winners for Grolsch People Choice Awards:

Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon

Slumdog Millionaire

The King's Speech

Silver Linings Playbook

12 years a slave

Room

La la land:giveup:

Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri:giveup:

37 minutes ago, Buddy said:

It is not Nickelodeon's PCA, you must have misunderstood :lmao:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Gypsy Life

This is bullshit. They're just trying to calm down the TIFFsters in their replies. If they actually have the capability to filter votes, they'd have just added the option to add ticket numbers while voting.

1 hour ago, LabCoatDude said:

They could've just sent the voting site to the emails of the ticketholders instead. :triggered:

Anyway, I hope ASIB wins so that it will be a lock for a Best Picture nomination. :vegas:

it doesn't mean it's a lock tho :rip:

• Admin changed the title to TIFF: Only ticket holders can vote People's Choice Award
Sorcerer
1 minute ago, BadMonster said:

it doesn't mean it's a lock tho :rip:

The past 6 winners are nominated for Best Picture tho. Why would this year be an exception? :ohwell:

At least, by winning this, ASIB will get more awards promo.

Archived