💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

is witness the bionic of the late 2010s?

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Smother Em Eh

Not really. Bionic is way better lyrically and more melodically interesting. Witness is a good album, but it’s cringey lyrics and failed concept take a toll on its quality and “classic ness”. 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

I think Witness performed quite a lot better commercially and spawned a 100m+ grossing tour so I don't think so :sweat: Both are great albums though :party: 

Bionic was more out-there and ahead of it's time.. Witness just didn't do so good commercially lol but had interesting aspects ig

Katharine Hepburn
2 minutes ago, neptugne said:

Bionic was more out-there and ahead of it's time.. Witness just didn't do so good commercially lol but had interesting aspects ig

giphy.gif 

:stalkga::stalkga::stalkga::stalkga::stalkga::stalkga::stalkga::stalkga::stalkga::stalkga::stalkga::stalkga::stalkga::stalkga::stalkga::stalkga::stalkga::stalkga::stalkga::stalkga::stalkga::stalkga::stalkga::stalkga::stalkga::stalkga::stalkga::stalkga::stalkga::stalkga::stalkga::stalkga::stalkga:

xoxo Joanne

48 minutes ago, CustomGiuseppe said:

giphy.gif 

:stalkga::stalkga::stalkga::stalkga::stalkga::stalkga::stalkga::stalkga::stalkga::stalkga::stalkga::stalkga::stalkga::stalkga::stalkga::stalkga::stalkga::stalkga::stalkga::stalkga::stalkga::stalkga::stalkga::stalkga::stalkga::stalkga::stalkga::stalkga::stalkga::stalkga::stalkga::stalkga::stalkga:

Tbh this is my new favorite GGD comment :sharon:

...ıllıllı c h e r r y c h e r r y b o o m b o o m ıllıllı...

No, Liberation is the new Bionic :diane:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Ok but how do you all define "ahead of its time" ? This term is overused to describe "flops" albums imo. Sometimes the music just isn't that good

Archived