Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

One Thing I Don't Get About AHS

Yuuri

Featured Posts

The current season takes place a few months from now, where humanity is destroyed. One oversight is that Billie Dean's visit to the Hotel Cortez takes place in 2022. So the world isn't destroyed.

voidfigure

Watch it go back in time when the antichrist will be destroyed and re-begin like apocalypse never happened

Or

Watch it be a collective hallucination 

Two ways this can go down:

1 - The apocalypse didn't happen, this is all an enourmous conspiracy. Except people killing themselves, and an explosion on a windows (maybe a screen?) we didn't ACTUALLY see anybody die. So yeah, don't know how and why, but when I watched it, I really thought something was off with this apocalypse thing.

2 - Ryan Murphy is being himself, and contradicts himself. :ohwell:

enigmaunicorn
2 minutes ago, TheodoreRx said:

I think we should wait till the end of Apocalypse before we call this a plot hole. 

True, there’s probably an explanation in the end.

Tom Nook

Technically I don’t think they stated it takes place in 2018/2019 :oprah: the only thing that refutes this statement is the Hawaii missle scare reference and the “must be fake news, I’m gonna call Donald” so 

1. Something happens over the course of the season in which they go back and prevent the Apocalypse from occurring 

2. This is an alternate timeline in which the end of the world happens

3. Continuity who? :selena:

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

TheodoreRx
1 minute ago, Gardevoir said:

Technically I don’t think they stated it takes place in 2018/2019 :oprah: the only thing that refutes this states is the Hawaii missle scare reference and the “must be fake news, I’m gonna call Donald” so 

1. Something happens over the course of the season in which they go back and prevent the Apocalypse from occurring 

They mentioned the Hawaii false missile thing and mentioned it happened a few months ago I believe, so the season is happening in 2018. 

Just now, TheodoreRx said:

They mentioned the Hawaii false missile thing and mentioned it happened a few months ago I believe, so the season is happening in 2018. 

Think it was confirmed to be October 2019.

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

5 minutes ago, Gardevoir said:

Technically I don’t think they stated it takes place in 2018/2019 :oprah: the only thing that refutes this states is the Hawaii missle scare reference and the “must be fake news, I’m gonna call Donald” so 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/mashable.com/article/american-horror-story-season-8-everything-we-know.amp

Murphy confirmed when it takes place.

bloody g

It's intended. I don't want to spoil anything but this will be cleared up in future episodes.

I'm not an insider but there's a quite solid theory about it.

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Archived